Post by kliMa » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:05 pm

Hello,

What is a difference between PayPal PRO and PayPal PRO Iframe from opencart build in modules? Can someone please let me know?
Is PayPal PRO store the credit card data in OC database?

Location - London

Post by rjcalifornia » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:35 pm

kliMa wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:05 pm
Hello,

What is a difference between PayPal PRO and PayPal PRO Iframe from opencart build in modules? Can someone please let me know?
Is PayPal PRO store the credit card data in OC database?
No, you don't store credit card information, and even if it did, there are a lot of legal regulations that you will have to comply in order to store such information.

A2 Hosting features: Shared Turbo Boost, Managed Warp 1, Unmanaged Hyper 1, and Warp 2 Turbo

Location - Worldwide

Post by kliMa » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:40 pm

Hello,

Thats why I'm asking because I don't want to store credit card info and I don't want to make PCI compliance of my server.
So what is the difference then between those two plugins?
Can't find ANY information about it even on documentation page. It is silly to ask someone instead to explain in documentation.

Location - London

Post by kliMa » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:06 pm

I think I found it. Thank you for help.

"Use the optional Transparent Redirect feature, which helps merchants be PCI compliant. With Transparent Redirect, the buyer enters credit card information on a web form that you host, but payment details are posted silently to the PayPal server when the buyer presses submit, so the credit card details never go through your server."

Location - London

Post by khnaz35 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:21 am

kliMa wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:06 pm
I think I found it. Thank you for help.

"Use the optional Transparent Redirect feature, which helps merchants be PCI compliant. With Transparent Redirect, the buyer enters credit card information on a web form that you host, but payment details are posted silently to the PayPal server when the buyer presses submit, so the credit card details never go through your server."
great!

Urgent Questions shoot here: khnaz35@gmail.com
Enjoy nature ;) :) :-*

Location - Malaysia

Post by straightlight » Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:17 pm

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON