Post by mighty9403 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:37 am

How can I edit the Cash on delivery payment label for the radio button in the cart at the end I dont want it to say cash on delivery I would like to edit i. alternatively can I install a copy of that extension and then change the name of the duplicated one. I have had a look around but cant seem to find it.

I found $_['text_title'] = 'cash on delivery';

but that didn't seem to change it

Post by Johnathan » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:30 pm

The language file should be this one:

/catalog/language/YOURLANGUAGE/shipping/cod.php
or
/catalog/language/YOURLANGUAGE/extension/shipping/cod.php

If changing it in there doesn't change it on the front-end, then you probably have some caching active. Make sure you clear any caching extension you have installed, clear your ocMod cache in Extensions > Modifications, and if on OpenCart 3, clear the Twig cache (by using the gear icon in the upper-right corner of the main admin dashboard).

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator

Post by mighty9403 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:28 am

Cheers mate I will give it a go

Post by mighty9403 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:37 am

Found it it was the second link many thanks really appreciate you getting back to me. there are so many duplicated folders in the structur.
Do you by any chance know how vqmod works I have it installed but if I wanted to add this modification.
How do I add it to the vqmod??

Post by Johnathan » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:39 pm

You should study the structure of some current vQmod files you have (or download a free extension that uses it if you don't have any). You should be able to mostly copy the structure, and just change the "replace" lines with the old/new code you want to edit. There are also some vQmod creator sites out there, though I'm not sure which ones are best. For example:

http://www.joakimahlen.com/tmp/vqgen-3. ... ed=vqcache

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator