Post by Hillman1312 » Thu May 04, 2017 3:46 am

Hello, just recently joined the forum as I have a problem with getting the Paypal Express to work. I have tried to find a solution online, but so far been unsuccessful. I hope someone here can help me out.

I have installed the PE plugin, worked my way through all the settings and everything seems to work fine;

But, when, I try it on the website I get the following error message:

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/pYYYYY/domains/XXXXXX.nl/public_html/store/catalog/model/payment/pp_express.php on line 10Notice: Undefined index: L_LONGMESSAGE0 in /home/pYYYYY/domains/XXXXXX.nl/public_html/store/catalog/controller/payment/pp_express.php on line 98Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/pYYYYY/domains/XXXXXX.nl/public_html/store/index.php:102) in /home/pYYYYY/domains/XXXXXX.nl/public_html/store/system/library/response.php on line 12

I have put Y's and X's instead of the actual server name; hope you forgive me for that...

I'm using Opencart 2.0.2.0 (as far as I know)

Can someone point me in the right direction as to how I can solve this issue. I have some basic knowledge of PHP programming but not that much, so please try to keep it simple.

Help is very much appreciated !!
Thanks
JT