Post by thedopfien65 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:52 am

Basically it comes down to this:
I am using the Authorize.net(AIM) module that came with OpenCart(v2.3.0.2). My site is being hosted by 1and1 (bleh).
When the "Confirm Order" button is pressed, it says that it's loading for a second and then it returns to its previous state. Nothing happens.
-There are no confirmation emails sent
-No transaction is created in my Authorize.net account
-You are not redirected to the order success page
-There are no apparent errors of any kind, in any of the logs.
-Both valid and invalid credit cards exhibit the same behavior
-Both live and test transactions (on the opencart admin and the Authorize.net account) exhibit the same behavior.

I have checked the following possible causes to this problem, to no avail:
-cURL is enabled on the server, with SSL enabled through (OpenSSL 1.0)
-Authentication information is correct
-DNS settings are ok.

I only know that Authorize.net is not receiving any information from the OpenCart extension.
When I followed the POST link via a developer tool("storename"/index.php?route=extension/payment/authorizenet_aim/send), I could see the following Notices/Errors from PHP:
Notice: Undefined index: cc_number in /homepages/21/d675715872/htdocs/metalcraft/shop/catalog/controller/extension/payment/authorizenet_aim.php on line 77
Notice: Undefined index: cc_expire_date_month in /homepages/21/d675715872/htdocs/metalcraft/shop/catalog/controller/extension/payment/authorizenet_aim.php on line 78
Notice: Undefined index: cc_expire_date_year in /homepages/21/d675715872/htdocs/metalcraft/shop/catalog/controller/extension/payment/authorizenet_aim.php on line 78
Notice: Undefined index: cc_cvv2 in /homepages/21/d675715872/htdocs/metalcraft/shop/catalog/controller/extension/payment/authorizenet_aim.php on line 79
Fatal error: Call to a member function check() on null in /homepages/21/d675715872/htdocs/metalcraft/shop/catalog/model/checkout/order.php on line 267

If anyone knows anything about what could possibly be causing this error, I would very much appreciate it. I cannot figure it out for the life of me.