Post by billhobbs » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:26 pm

Is there a payment gateway that works with multi-store? I have a store that has 17 subdomain stores for different clients. I've used Paypal Advanced for the main store but it won't work for multi-store configurations. I need to take most major credit cards and it only needs to work in the US. Thanks in advance.

Post by labeshops » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:54 am

All of the payment gateways work with multistore. Not sure what you are trying to do that isn't?

Running Opencart v3.0.3.2 with multi-stores and the default template from https://www.labeshops.com which has links to all my stores.

Expert Member

Location - Florida, USA

Post by larenewadespitler » Sun May 14, 2017 2:17 am

I want to use PayPal for only one store.

My other store sells bullets and that is a license violation with PayPal.

Larene

Post by Johnathan » Mon May 15, 2017 10:33 pm

If you just need to restrict when your payment methods appear, Restrict Payment Methods can do that. You can choose the relevant payment method and then add a "Store" rule, and that payment method would then only show up for that store.

Feel free to take a look at the screenshots and demo site, and if you're interested let me know at www.getclearthinking.com/contact if you have any further questions.

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator

Post by larenewadespitler » Tue May 30, 2017 1:59 am

That sounds like a good option.

However, I found an extension exe2store that allows me to choose which extension applies to which store.

And it only costs $20.

Thanks for answering.

Larene