Post by ibnfada » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:12 am

Hello there,

Please assist me on fixing this serious issue, i am running on OpenCart 2.3.0.2

I continue receiving this error message whenever i try using the remita payment gateway.

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/easymart/public_html/catalog/controller/extension/payment/remita.php on line 51Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/easymart/public_html/catalog/controller/extension/payment/remita.php on line 51Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/easymart/public_html/catalog/controller/extension/payment/remita.php on line 51Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/easymart/public_html/catalog/controller/extension/payment/remita.php on line 51Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/easymart/public_html/catalog/controller/extension/payment/remita.php on line 51Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/easymart/public_html/catalog/controller/extension/payment/remita.php on line 51Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/easymart/public_html/catalog/controller/extension/payment/remita.php on line 51Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/easymart/public_html/catalog/controller/extension/payment/remita.php on line 51Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/easymart/public_html/catalog/controller/extension/payment/remita.php on line 51

Kindly help me out.
Thank you.

Post by Johnathan » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:29 pm

Likely a bug in the code. You should contact the Remita extension developer, and see if they can fix it for you.

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator

Post by fixaglobal » Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:08 pm

Kindly use the following credentials on your admin dashboard and change the environment from "Live" to "Demo".

The credentials are:

Merchant Id: 2547916
Service Type Id: 4430731
API Key: 1946

Looking forward to getting your feedback on this.
Regards,
call: 2348062143890,
Email: info@fixaglobal.com.