Post by Simon_Romin » Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:16 am

I've got a several domains running under multistore sharing a server and so far there have been no issues with accessing data. Problems come when a 'customer' (currently me at the moment) tries to put an order through using PayPal Pro iFrame.

The error that comes up is:

Notice: Undefined index: order_id in /home/mydomain/public_html/catalog/controller/payment/pp_pro_iframe.php on line 44

And it comes right at the end of the checkout process before the iFrame comes up to allow card payments.

Now it's an odd one because the main site - the controller if you will - doesn't have any issues with processing this. It's only the child sites setup under this. Also it appears to allow payments through Paypal Standard but because I want to have both options on all sites I would rather be able to solve this.

I do have vqmod but I have checked the mods I have and to my knowledge there are none that affect the paypal controller at all - they are all just visual changes to the site.

All the sites have SSL certificates that are valid as well.

Can anyone shed some light on this?

Post by Qphoria » Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:56 am

This appears to be a bug.
In the catalog/view/theme/default/template/payment/pp_pro_iframe.tpl file they have
HTTPS_SERVER
hardcoded which will always point to the main store.

Try this.

1. EDIT: catalog/controller/payment/pp_pro_iframe.php
2. FIND:

Code: Select all

$data['checkout_method']
3. AFTER, ADD:

$data['store_url'] = $this->config->get('config_ssl');
4. EDIT: catalog/view/theme/default/template/payment/pp_pro_iframe.tpl
5. FIND:

HTTPS_SERVER
6. REPLACE WITH:

$store_url
Be sure you have a value for the SSL url in your multistore settings, even if you aren't using HTTPS, just set it to the same http url

Administrator

Post by Simon_Romin » Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:18 pm

Excellent! Working perfectly now - thank you!

Post by rhorne » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:40 pm

QPHORIA - I'm having this same issue but your fix on this post hasn't fixed it. (OC 2.3.0.2)

Post by Qphoria » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:01 am

It looks to be the same issue as the same bug still exists in the 2.3.0.2 version
Please PM me ftp access and I'll take a look

Administrator