Post by fcwhte625 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:11 pm

I have built a e-commerce website for my client using opencart version 2.3.0.2

And I am using PayPal Express Checkout for the payment feature of the ecommerce
However, 1 to 2 products were missing from the order when they passed over to Paypal

After payment has been made, the order total of opencart and the paypal total are not tally because of the missing products

Anyone encountered this before?

Thanks in advance!

Post by straightlight » Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:41 am

Use the sandbox mode from your admin - > extensions - > extensions - > payment - > PayPal Express Checkout - > edit page and also enable the debug mode. Then, set your site under maintenance for a temporary time from your admin - > systems - > settings - > edit settings - > server tab. Test another PayPal transaction from checkout and see if you can replicate the issue by checking the logs from your admin - > systems - > maintenance - > error logs page by viewing the most recent readings.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

F. Rules:

- viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200480
- viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200804

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by thekrotek » Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:49 am

Error log might not give you any info, since it doesn't contain full PayPal API responses. Most likely you have to ask for professional help. I mean, a developer, not a shrink :-)

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com