Post by NZSD » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:54 pm

HI all I have the purpletree multi vendor extension, about to do the first seller commission payout and realise that it is not deducting commission on cancelled orders - But in fact added them a 2nd time - anyone else have this issue ? If so have you fixed it and how I would be most appreciative of any advice as my 2 month support just run out, even though I believe this to be a product design fault. :-[
Carolyn

Post by straightlight » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:23 pm

Contact the extension developer to resolved this issue.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased counters are caused by posted redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

F. Rules:

- viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200480
- viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200804

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by NZSD » Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:01 am

That was the first thing I did

Post by straightlight » Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:03 am

If no response is provided in the next few days by the official developer of that extension, use the site support link from the Marketplace page where you originally downloaded the extension.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased counters are caused by posted redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

F. Rules:

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by Zak Mistry » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:54 pm

I have the same problem, Carolyn, and I have no clue how to solve this problem due to the official developer, the error itself is not the most pleasant actually. I'm slightly upset...

Post by NZSD » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:06 am

Zak Mistry wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:54 pm
I have the same problem, Carolyn, and I have no clue how to solve this problem due to the official developer, the error itself is not the most pleasant actually. I'm slightly upset...
i'll pm you with what i did - but i won't post it here as i'm just a diy'er - and have no real idea - and don't want to put anyone wrong
BUT there are a few things I haven't solved yet:
    seo urls's for vendor store page
      how to record shipping charged by vendor,
        how to charge vendor shipping other than as 1 flat fee, - this really sux at the moment
          and how to record shipping payouts.
            How to enter payments - different than the "totals" on the payment pages (other than manually entering them directly in the database - which of course then changes the"amount pending"
              How to turn off vendor add products - thought i'd seen this option - but cant find it now lol

So right now I'm working on the shipping hassles

anyway I did contact the developer and their response was that these are not bug/errors but how the system is meant to work ???
              And because when i purchased in January the support was only for 2mths - i was over that by the time i had set up the store and found the errors, even though i tested out the demo model - these things did not show up until the system was actually in use and the first payout was due.

Seriously considering an alternative multi vendor store - any recommendations would be appreciated as until i sort the issues I cant add anymore vendors - its embarrassing to tell them "oh yeah the system only half works" lol
              Carolyn
              oc 2.3.02

Post by OSWorX » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:49 am

NZSD wrote:
              Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:06 am
              Seriously considering an alternative multi vendor store - any recommendations would be appreciated as until i sort the issues I cant add anymore vendors - its embarrassing to tell them "oh yeah the system only half works" lol
              Carolyn
              oc 2.3.02
              Well. I guess the best will be this here: MultiMerch > https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... n_id=19816

Expert Member

Location - Austria

Post by affect » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:16 pm

OSWorX wrote:
              Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:49 am
              NZSD wrote:
              Carolyn
              oc 2.3.02
              Well. I guess the best will be this here: MultiMerch > https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... n_id=19816
              Thanks for mentioning us!

Carolyn, definitely drop by on our website and see if MultiMerch would suit you.

I've recently published a few detailed guides that describe how various MultiMerch systems work – such as sellers, order management, shipping and payments – to make it easier to understand: https://multimerch.com/resources/guides/concepts/.

If you have any questions, I'm usually available in our website live chat to help you out :)

Post by straightlight » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:14 pm

Nice manual. Good work! :)

F. Rules:

Regards,
              Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by purpletreesoft » Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:48 am

Hi @NZSD and @Zak Mistry,

Actually, there is no issue in the extension for commission calculation.

The user guide that we have published, that explains how the commission calculation works.

@NZSD in your case I think you wanted to have updated package which would not be available after the expiration of support, as per update policy from opencart.com. Eventually, we had still provided you the updated package as a one time gesture, but we have to understand that we are all bound by the professional terms of service. We desperately want to support our customers, but they also have to understand the meaning of "support expiry", and second thing in your case was that you used wrong words and actions, which we complained about to opencart.com and they sent you a warning.

Still, you are our valued customer and we are here to assist and guide, while we respect each other's business.

We are here to help always, feel free to discuss if you face any issues.

Purpletree Software LLP
              New features launched for Multivendor Marketplace Extension

Post by purpletreesoft » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:16 pm

affect wrote:
              Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:16 pm
              OSWorX wrote:
              Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:49 am
              NZSD wrote:
              Carolyn
              oc 2.3.02
              Thanks for mentioning us!

Carolyn, definitely drop by on our website and see if MultiMerch would suit you.

I've recently published a few detailed guides that describe how various MultiMerch systems work – such as sellers, order management, shipping and payments – to make it easier to understand: https://multimerch.com/resources/guides/concepts/.

If you have any questions, I'm usually available in our website live chat to help you out :)
              yeah, you guys do very good work. I think price becomes the prohibition for many customers. Still, you have a nice product. No doubt about that. Your target customers are different than ours, Martin told that to us :)

Purpletree Software LLP
              New features launched for Multivendor Marketplace Extension