Post by aidenjones14 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:30 pm

Hi Guys,

Maybe I've been looking in the wrong place but it seems unusual to me that there isn't a module or some code for something so basic.

I am running opencart 3 and I have live price pro on my options, so it adjusts the price with quantity etc, so 1 unit price shows £2 then 10 units it automatically displays £1.80.

What I am looking to be able to do is just add a total at the bottom of the page, so unit price at 10 units shows £1.80 at the top but then shows a total of £18 at the bottom towards the add to cart buttonn. I would assume its a simple (unit price x quantity=total) piece of coding, but somehow its not available as an extensions (that I can see) and no one has coded a solutions.

Is there anyone who can help me? maybe know a module to use or know how to code this into the product page, any time will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Aiden

Post by kestas » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:19 pm

Hi,
Try this:
https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... _license=0

only before you install it remove from code this piece of code:

Code: Select all

<operation>
            <search><![CDATA[<a href=""]]></search>
            <add position="replace"><![CDATA[<a href="http://www.italians.shoes"]]></add>
        </operation>
If not remove this will install unwanted link
Cheers

Custom OpenCart modules and solutions. You can write PM with additional questions... Extensions you can find here

Post by warisaha » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:44 pm

Hi there,
I'm looking for the similar extension which allow me to offer quantity based per item price for my customsers at www.Deccan-Dental.com. Please read the following
I would like to offer quantity based pricing like below.
Suppose a product carries a unit price of #100 and if a customer buy like below then prices will be lesser depends on quantity
1 1-5 quantity = $100 unit price)
2. 6-10 quantity = $90 (unit price)
3. 11-15 quantity = $80 (unit price)
4. 16-20 quantity = $70 (unit price)
and so on if needed.
The same quantity based unit pricing will also be applicable to the variable products (products having options). Hope you understand.
Can any one suggest me an extension or code to work as above

Thanks in advance

Post by R3l4X » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:31 pm

warisaha wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:44 pm
Hi there,
I'm looking for the similar extension which allow me to offer quantity based per item price for my customsers at www.Deccan-Dental.com. Please read the following
I would like to offer quantity based pricing like below.
Suppose a product carries a unit price of #100 and if a customer buy like below then prices will be lesser depends on quantity
1 1-5 quantity = $100 unit price)
2. 6-10 quantity = $90 (unit price)
3. 11-15 quantity = $80 (unit price)
4. 16-20 quantity = $70 (unit price)
and so on if needed.
The same quantity based unit pricing will also be applicable to the variable products (products having options). Hope you understand.
Can any one suggest me an extension or code to work as above

Thanks in advance
Hi warisaha.

Did you find solution for your issue? Because I need the same feature for my webshop.

Thx!

Post by Johnathan » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:35 pm

OpenCart can already do this. You set discounts like this in the Discount tab of a product, where you can set the minimum quantity that needs to be reached, and the corresponding per-item price. That will affect the base product price, not the full price with options, but if you need to do that then just set all options to $0. That way they don't affect the actual product price (or if you do want them to affect the price after discount, then leave the price in for the options).

If you need the discount to be for multiple products at once, then you'd need an extension for that. I have a Category & Product-Based Fee/Discount extension that can do that, though note that it's an Order Total extension, so it doesn't show the discount until the items are in the cart. If you want to inform the customer of the discount ahead of time, you'll need to do that in the product description, or by using an HTML module.

Feel free to take a look at the screenshots and demo site, and if you're interested let me know at www.getclearthinking.com/contact if you have any further questions.

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator