Post by sribasu » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:47 am

When I try to install the latest version of the Export/Import Tool Extension (https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... _license=0) from Extension Installer I get an error message. I am using opencart version 2.3.0.2 and trying to install the extension file opencart-3-x-export-import-multilingual-3-12.ocmod.zip. Looks like when the file is uploaded the PHP Installer fails to move the file from my tmp folder to the upload folder. I investigated further and found that the temporary folder created inside upload folder do not have write permission. Unfortunately even after changing permission of upload folder to 777 I am not able to get past the error, because the newly created temporary children folders are always getting 666 permission. I got the following error in popup.

SyntaxError: Unexpected token < in JSON at position 0
OK
<b>Warning</b>: move_uploaded_file([site_path]/system/storage/upload/temp-HGTL8HNcGNMRSJ32eoVwwx2Wac0MdMl0/upload.zip): failed to open stream: Permission denied in <b>[site_path]/admin/controller/extension/installer.php</b> on line <b>116</b><b>Warning</b>: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phpSIiDIB' to '[site_path]/system/storage/upload/temp-HGTL8HNcGNMRSJ32eoVwwx2Wac0MdMl0/upload.zip' in <b>[site_path]/admin/controller/extension/installer.php</b> on line <b>116</b>{"step":[],"overwrite":[],"error":"File could not be found!"}

Please can you help me to get rid of this error? I think, if I can somehow change the default new folder permission of the upload folder, the issue can be fixed. I have shell and FTP access. Please help

Post by straightlight » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:15 am

Since this issue is about an extension, contact the extension developer to resolve this problem.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by cyclops12 » Wed May 23, 2018 2:28 am

sribasu wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:47 am
I am using opencart version 2.3.0.2 and trying to install the extension file opencart-3-x-export-import-multilingual-3-12.ocmod.zip.
There is your problem, your trying to use an extension made for oc version 3
Try downloading the 2. version

Expert Member