Post by AutoAll » Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:04 am

Hi, my website is Theautoall.com. I'm looking for someone who can help me setup the YMM filter for all my products for a price. We have around 3k products. I'm also willing to learn if someone can teach me an easier way to do this than 1 by 1. Thank you.

Post by cyclops12 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:16 am

Well that looks like the same filter as we are using on our site (www.biketuna.co.uk), we actually added them manually but there wasnt too many to cope with.
bit laborious though as we had to add all the makes then all the models then go into each product and add the relevant make model and year.....which took a while.
I did find an easier way though......this was to add one or two manually then Export the data to csv file then you can add them all into an excel spreadsheet and just import the newly saved file back in once done.
Only downside with this is you will have to know each products "product_id" to add to the csv file.....you could always export the "product" table from your database and use that alongside your vehicle.csv file

That is of course if its the same mmy filter !!!

AND ALWAYS BACK UP YOUR DATABASE FIRST BEFORE MAKING CHANGES......JUST IN CASE :)

Hope this helps a little

Expert Member

Post by AutoAll » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:30 am

bump

Post by IP_CAM » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:39 am

well, there is no short-cut solution for such! ;)
You could possibly only use a COPY OPTIONS Extension,
to make it a little easier on you.

Ernie

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland