Post by DavidL » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:58 pm

Hi, can't seem to find if this is supported natively or via an extension: Looking to put a product order together as an Admin, and then email a link to a customer to pre-fill in their order so they can easily pay for the products....

I do see I can order online as an Admin, but can't find the way to email the preconfigured order to the user so they can pay online.

Is this available?

Post by mohittyagi82 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:58 pm

Hi,
If i am correct then you want to create an order from admin side for a customer. In that you as a admin will create an order with customer email id and no. of quantity. After that a link will be send to that customer and using that link customer can pay for the product. Currently no such extension is available for opencart. But we can create this for you. Please explain more your requirement.

Post by DavidL » Tue May 02, 2017 9:06 am

I think you pretty much have it.

We sell software and hardware products. We often quote a job (we currently use QuickBooks for this) and when the quote is approved by the client, we would like to enter the order into OpenCart and email a link to the customer. The customer would click on that email link, OpenCart would then display their cart full of the products we pre-selected. Customer would then Pay as normal.

Any gaps in the description?
Thanx!
David

Post by DavidL » Wed May 10, 2017 6:48 am

I found iSenseLabs Persistent Cart module.
With this, a customer can create a cart that can be stored in a file or as a cookie.

The idea is the file is on the Server. And an Admin can create that cart file on behalf of a user and send a link to invoke that cart to the customer.

Haven't heard back from you...what's next?