Post by Mercure » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:50 am

Version : Version 2.1.0.2
Hi, I installed opencart on my 1and1 hosting and everytime I try to input a extension it tell me that in a pop up error message. I did browsed the path and installer.php is in the folder (18.5k). I tought my installation was corrupted so I deleted everything and did a clean new installation but still got the same problem. I tried to input .xml , .zip , anything I input give me this kind of error... Anyone can help ?

Error message :

SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data

OK

<b>Warning</b>: mkdir(): No such file or directory in <b>/homepages/4/d113984592/htdocs/clickandbuilds/OpenCart/MyeCommerce/admin/controller/extension/installer.php</b> on line <b>82</b><b>Warning</b>: move_uploaded_file(/homepages/4/d113984592/htdocs/clickandbuilds/OpenCart/MyeCommerce/system/upload/temp-bTmfukljuSF0CcLBegaCpcP9pb8NmY8E/install.xml): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in <b>/homepages/4/d113984592/htdocs/clickandbuilds/OpenCart/MyeCommerce/admin/controller/extension/installer.php</b> on line <b>93</b><b>Warning</b>: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/php7aeXsy' to '/homepages/4/d113984592/htdocs/clickandbuilds/OpenCart/MyeCommerce/system/upload/temp-bTmfukljuSF0CcLBegaCpcP9pb8NmY8E/install.xml' in <b>/homepages/4/d113984592/htdocs/clickandbuilds/OpenCart/MyeCommerce/admin/controller/extension/installer.php</b> on line <b>93</b>{"step":[],"overwrite":[],"error":"File could not be found!"}

Post by IP_CAM » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:52 pm

/homepages/4/d113984592/htdocs/clickandbuilds/OpenCart/MyeCommerce/admin/

well, by looking at your server path, why in the world are you using UPPERCASE Letters, and what is
the reason for using so many directories, like clickandbuilds/OpenCart/MyeCommerce/ ?

Are you trying to do a QUICK Install, by use of a server-sited pre-installed Opencart Software ?
Ernie

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by Mercure » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:48 pm

Hi Ernie, thanks for your reply... yes I am doing server-sited pre-installed Opencart on a 1and1 hosting. All folders are created with this name by default. If you think this could cause the problem I will be changing them tonight just to make sure. If you have any other suggestion let me know...

Thanks !

Post by Mercure » Thu May 04, 2017 9:30 pm

Hi, I tried to rename folders with lowercases character but if I am changing anything I cannot access the admin panel anymore. Any other suggestions ?

Thanks !