Post by grayloon » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:30 am

We're looking for a module that will RESTRICT access to coupons for specific customer groups. That is because our client's store will have customer groups that will be receiving special discounting on products. Our client doesn't want them to also be able to use coupons.

Does anyone know if such a module exists? I can only find modules that APPLY coupons to specific groups and I've found these don't work for guest checkout.

Post by knowband.plugins » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:50 pm

We recommend you to check following module, it helps you to give discount based on customers groups.

[urlhttps://www.knowband.com/opencart-sales-coupon- ... ticipation]Sales Coupon Enhancer[/url]

Regards,
Knowband Team

Opencart Plugins: Knowband Store
Email: support@knowband.com

Post by grayloon » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:56 am

Our customer groups are already receiving discounted pricing on products. We're looking for a module that will restrict COUPONS so they aren't able to double dip on having discounted pricing AND a coupon toward their order.

Post by thekrotek » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:20 am

Default coupon module doesn't have Custom Groups option, neither any kind of limitations, when other discounts are active. It is, of course, possible to edit the module and add everything you need, but most likely it has already been made. Just search the marketplace for "coupon".

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com

Expert Member

Post by Johnathan » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:30 pm

Super Coupons can set up coupons based on customer group. It has a variety of other rules you can use to limit the coupon, as well.

Feel free to take a look at the screenshots and demo site, and if you're interested let me know at www.getclearthinking.com/contact if you have any further questions.

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator