Post by BOUSCAT123 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:44 pm

Hello, i would have a public page for custommers that display his:
-> Country
-> City
-> First Name
-> Name
-> Avatar picture or Gravatar (gravatar probably easier because it require only email adress).
-> I would allow custommers to add a description in their edit profile
-> Favorites products (in wishlist)
-> All Reviews that match his email adress
-> All products he purchased with quantities (with products attributes, this to make to make something like a graph later)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If someone can develop it for opencart 2.1.0.1 i would purchase this module and i think many peoples would be happy to do the same.
If nobody try, i will try to developp myself but i think that this is the work of an opencart expert to do it well.

Post by thekrotek » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:32 pm

Such page is absolutely useless.

There can be multiple countries and cities depending on how many addresses customer added.
First and last names can be clearly seen on account editing page.
Avatar and description are not used anywhere in OpenCart.
Wishlist page already exists.
All purchased products can be found and reordered on Order History page.

The only thing that doesn't exist is list of customer reviews. But I doubt it's worth creating the whole page, where only customer reviews will be something new and the rest is just a duplicate.

It is, of course, possible to create such page specifically for your store, but it might be pricey. I'm afraid, you will have to do it yourself.

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com

Expert Member

Post by BOUSCAT123 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:57 am

You don't understand, it is not useless, for my business it's absolutely important and many stores in my business activity start to do it.
I want peoples to be able to show in public mode all their reviews, their wishlist, their favorites purchase... and to add a description. Community share is the best energy to increase sales.

If someone could do it, i would be happy to pay for it. This is the kind of extension i could spend more than 80-100$.

Post by thekrotek » Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:33 am

Well, you told that many people would want it and I explained you why itsn't not true. Webshop is not a social network, nobody cares about their profile. Store should have flawless purchasing algorithm and as lower prices. This is what makes your sales, not avatars or list of reviews. In short, the demand of some kind of social profile page in stores is very low, this is why nobody created such extension yet.

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com

Expert Member

Post by BOUSCAT123 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:21 am

Here you have the public profile of a customer for a website that sell wine for exemple: https://www.vivino.com/users/tim.branton