Post by Reverend2100 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:54 pm

Don't think I worded that well but anyway hopefully you get the gist of it:

We have everything set up fine, and orders are going through fine - the customer can go through the checkout process, right up to Confirm Order... but when you arrive at PayPal, the Total is ZERO.

Interestingly, this doesn't happen on a small minority of the products, but we cannot work out what the difference is between working products and non-working products.

In short, this happens on 90% of the products, every time you attempt to pay it on PayPal with them in your basket.

We're using OC 2 and PayPal Payments Standard.

Does this issue sound familiar to anyone?

Post by IP_CAM » Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:06 am

We're using OC 2
well, there are about 12 different Versions of OC-2 :'(

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by Reverend2100 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:45 pm

Sorry, it's 2.1.0.1.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Post by mrnet » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:25 am

Hi @Reverend2100 did you ever figure this out?

I'm running Version 2.3.0.2 and I'm having this issue, sometimes it works and some other it doesn't work. OpenCart always give us the right amount on the cart verification BUT the issue happens when we click and go to Paypal, then a zero in the total appears. Again, this its not a constant, sometimes it happens and some other times it doesn't happen.

Thanks!

Post by thekrotek » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:01 am

mrnet wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:25 am
I'm running Version 2.3.0.2 and I'm having this issue, sometimes it works and some other it doesn't work. OpenCart always give us the right amount on the cart verification BUT the issue happens when we click and go to Paypal, then a zero in the total appears. Again, this its not a constant, sometimes it happens and some other times it doesn't happen.
If it's a random issue, the only way to find the root of it is to save some debugging info in the log and then check it.

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com

Expert Member