Post by impy101 » Tue May 23, 2017 11:47 pm

I am looking for a way to be able to mass update multiple orders at once instead of having to do them one by one. Preferably free since this site is a non-profit site for our community.

Please let me know.

Post by IP_CAM » Wed May 24, 2017 12:25 am

well, then check here on what exists. But if you have to update orders in such masses,
it should not be a problem, to share a few bucks with this Community here as well, since it
could / would not exist either, just on pure non-profit only... :D
Ernie
https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... s%20update

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by thekrotek » Wed May 24, 2017 12:31 am

I have an Order Manager extension, which, in short, is a highly advanced OpenCart order list. And, of course, it has a mass update of order statuses, as well as mass delete and many other functions.

It's not free, but it's worth every penny. If you have any questions, feel free to drop me an email to support@thekrotek.com

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com

Expert Member

Post by impy101 » Wed May 24, 2017 12:47 am

thekrotek wrote:
Wed May 24, 2017 12:31 am
I have an Order Manager extension, which, in short, is a highly advanced OpenCart order list. And, of course, it has a mass update of order statuses, as well as mass delete and many other functions.

It's not free, but it's worth every penny. If you have any questions, feel free to drop me an email to support@thekrotek.com
It looks like a great extension, but we are working on a non-profit charity site for poor families in the region and the money we raised to build this project is running out. Our budget does not allow another 30 USD expense for your extension, sorry.

Thank you very much anyway!

Post by davidcropley » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:12 am

I use the built in Openbay extension which you can install from extensions/feeds on OC2. This of course is free as come with OC and bulk updates order statuses.