Post by vssoft » Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:24 pm

I am facing problem while importing Products using Export/Import Extension. The following error is occuring while importing produts. I have also tried importing products in batches but could not succeed.

ERROR : Invalid header in the ProductOptionValues worksheet

Pls guide. How i can resolve the above issue?

Thanks
Vishal

Post by OSWorX » Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:00 pm

First of all: there are seveal extensions about this, which one do you mean?
Second, because it is an extension, you should ask the developer first.

Full Stack Web Developer :: Dedicated OpenCart Development & Support DACH Region
Contact for Custom Work / Fast Support.

Guru Member

Location - Austria

Post by vssoft » Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:46 pm

I am using following Import/Export free extension and the developer has already not accepting any request and guide to post on Opencart Forum for any problems related to this extension.

http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... _license=0

Please guide i am unable to import products and getting following error while importing products:

Export/Import: Invalid header in the ProductOptionValues worksheet

Post by IP_CAM » Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:49 pm

are you the fellow, previously asking the same question here ?

https://opencartforum.com/topic/50947-п ... port-tool/

if so, you would have answerred your question already, because you added some Value,
not beeing part of the default OC-Setup, by default.

Ernie

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by vssoft » Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:50 pm

No, i have not asked the same question as you refering in above link.

The problem is occuring with the extension. When i export data it runs successfully whereas when i used same excel files to import the data to my new server then error occurs while importing product file.

Post by vssoft » Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:11 pm

Finally with the great support of developer of this module, I have resolved this error. For other users who are facing the same error : "Invalid Column Header" . Pls do the following steps to resolve this issue:

(1) First of all, create export sample file on the server you want to import data.
(2) Open the Import file which you have created previously and copy exactly all the top header lines from the export file created in Step 1.
(3) Re-Save the import files.

Now, you can import data successfully without facing "Invalid Header Column" Error.

Thanks all for your support .
Vishal

Post by cheroskate » Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:28 am

vssoft wrote:
Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:11 pm
Finally with the great support of developer of this module, I have resolved this error. For other users who are facing the same error : "Invalid Column Header" . Pls do the following steps to resolve this issue:

(1) First of all, create export sample file on the server you want to import data.
(2) Open the Import file which you have created previously and copy exactly all the top header lines from the export file created in Step 1.
(3) Re-Save the import files.

Now, you can import data successfully without facing "Invalid Header Column" Error.

Thanks all for your support .
Vishal
Thank you so much!!!

Post by kanchan1995 » Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:31 pm

I added 3 fields in productOptionValues tab for export is works properly but how to do changes for import functionality please guide

here is the code-> admin/model/extension/export_import.php please check Attachments

Post by Gergely » Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:56 pm

Hi kanchan1995,

If you're indeed using JNeuhoff's Free Export/Import Tool, then their FAQ page might come in handy.

Quoted from there:
Can I move products from an older to a newer OpenCart server?

Yes, you can! However, the formats of the old and new spreadsheet's worksheets will be slightly different, so it won't be a simple Export off the old server plus Import to the new server. Instead, follow these steps:
  1. Do an Export of your Categories, Products, and other data off your new server.
  2. Do an Export of your Categories, Products, and other data off your old server.
  3. Copy the old data, column by column, from your worksheets from step 2 and paste it to the corresponding worksheet columns of your new worksheets from step 1.
  4. Import the updated spreadsheet files from steps 1 and 3 to your new OpenCart server.
Also bear in mind to define all your options, attributes, and filters before you use them in products or categories data. Therefore, when importing data to a new server, do the Imports in the following order:
  1. Option definitions
  2. Attribute definitions
  3. Filter definitions
  4. Categories
  5. Products
If this doesn't help with your scenario, please be more specific in what you are trying to achieve, what you have tried and what your attempts resulted in.

I hope this helps,
Gergely

Post by JNeuhoff » Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:34 am

kanchan1995 wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:31 pm
I added 3 fields in productOptionValues tab for export is works properly but how to do changes for import functionality please guide

here is the code-> admin/model/extension/export_import.php please check Attachments
You need to define the options first before using them in the products import. You can do that with the Export/Import tool, too. Or you can your missing options via the OpenCart admin backend at: Catalog > Options > Edit or Add

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by JasonObrien » Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:52 pm

code :-

admin/model/extension/export_import.php please check Attachments

Post by maffe » Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:16 am

Strange. When i have a clean install of oc3.0.3.9 and do a export of products and after that i try to import the same excel file, I get also:
- Export/Import: Invalid header in the ProductOptions worksheet
- Export/Import: Invalid header in the ProductOptionValues worksheet

I have running it on WAMP with php 8.2

Location - Lelystad

Post by JNeuhoff » Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:49 am

I am unable to reproduce your error. I assume you installed the opencart-3-x-export-import-multilingual-4-17-cloud.ocmod.zip ?

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by maffe » Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:20 am

Thanks for the quick reply.
Apologies for my earlier report, it was not entirely correct.
I had done an export with Dutch products in the old shop. The English language was completely switched off here.
English was enabled in the new shop, which is why the headers did not match.
That issue has now been resolved.

Another small bug I encountered: When an option ends with a space, the 'import of the options' works fine. And when you then import the products, it cannot match them with the options that originally (accidentally) had a space behind them.

Other question: Your tool doesn't allow us to export and import orders? Is that correct? Must be a good reason?

Location - Lelystad

Post by JNeuhoff » Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:24 pm

Orders export/import isn't supported by our tool, you may have to use PHPMyAdmin for this, or search the OpenCart marketplace for a suitable tool.

Guru Member