Post by brian47374 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:16 pm

I am in need of having a theme installed and I need for it to be done right. Therefore, I am looking to see how much someone who knows what they are doing will charge. I already have a store up and running. Or, option B is that you migrate the database to a fresh install with the theme already installed. Here is the theme. I really need this done ASAP and I need the store back up and running.
https://themeforest.net/item/lexus-powe ... themelexus

Post by straightlight » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:05 am

No OC version posted to ensure the compliancy between the actual OC version and the provided theme URL that may or may not be compatible with it.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming.

Regards,
Straightlight

Guru Member

Location - Canada, ON

Location - Canada, QC

Post by straightlight » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:29 pm

agatha65 wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:14 pm
Referral link published!!! :diablo:
Without the OC version and the OP is requesting a theme installation without knowing its current compatibility. No issues found on my previous post here. :ponder:

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming.

Regards,
Straightlight

Guru Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by brian47374 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:08 am

Sorry. OC 2.3.0.2 is the current version and that is the max version it is compatible with. Here is what I am HOPING for. That the theme will be installed as the demo version shows. And that I will have Navbar function at the top and on the sides on subpages as I currently have on the site, I will supply or apply photos for the front page.
IF it is only a matter of creating and assigning tabs across the top nav bar, then I will do that myself.