Post by kentatv » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:23 am

OC 2.3.0.2 I'm using multi store. On my home page the "choose store you wish to visit box" is in the upper left. I have two stores in the box. How do i get the store names to center in the box? They are all the way to the left. Not a big deal but i would like to them to align center like the heading above it is.I looked in store.tpl and couldn't figure anything out and i'm not sure where else to look. http://www.atvparts.mettlersatv.com/
Thanks

Post by kestas » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:45 pm

For this you are maybe use some html module or similar. If yes, you can add some styles... you can read about it : https://www.w3schools.com/css/css_align.asp

Cheers

Custom OpenCart modules and solutions. You can write PM with additional questions... Extensions you can find here

Post by kentatv » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:09 pm

I understand how the coding works I just can't find where to edit it in opencart. Which file do i need to edit? Or is it not possible? I can edit the text,change the color,etc. But i don't see where to "align center" the text or "align center " the container.

Post by kestas » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:22 am

ok, what module you use fore this where you are placed your entries:
Choose a Store
Please choose the store you wish to visit.

ATV / UTV Parts
Power Equipment Parts
If you want some help please give more info...

Custom OpenCart modules and solutions. You can write PM with additional questions... Extensions you can find here

Post by kentatv » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:52 am

It's not module that i installed this is what is in opencart. I simply added a second store in "settings" in opencart 2.3.0.2. In that section there is a stores list,i have two. I set the store module in extensions/module/store to enabled,that's the only setting in there. I then arranged my layout to show the stores module on the home page. Everything works fine. The only issue is getting the module to display the stores in my list in the center as opposed to all the way left. Most anything else i can track down using the inspect function in the chrome browser. This one has me lost.Any changes i make either result in the website not working or nothing changes.

Post by kestas » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:15 am

My suggestion.. simply disable this "store" module and instead use "HTML content" module. There you can place what you wish with all html possibilities. Align beautify and so on. So you can place all links of your shop.

Cheers

Post by kentatv » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:30 am

That was my next option. I just thought there might be a quick fix or something obvious i was missing.
Thanks for the help.

Post by kestas » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:41 am

If you still wish to get store module much better looking just edit catalog/view/theme/default/template/extension/module
you can add some tags here like this:

Code: Select all

<div class="panel panel-default">
  <div class="panel-heading"><?php echo $heading_title; ?></div>
  <p style="text-align: center;"><?php echo $text_store; ?></p>
  <?php foreach ($stores as $store) { ?>
  <?php if ($store['store_id'] == $store_id) { ?>
  <p style="text-align: center;"><a href="<?php echo $store['url']; ?>"><b><?php echo $store['name']; ?></b></a></p><br />
  <?php } else { ?>
  <p style="text-align: center;"><a href="<?php echo $store['url']; ?>"><?php echo $store['name']; ?></a></p><br />
  <?php } ?>
  <?php } ?>
  <br />
</div>
I have added <p> tags with centered alignment. But you can add more styles. try to replace original code with this my.

Cheers

Post by kentatv » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:33 am

My friend that is the perfect example i was looking for. That allows me to see where to make changes. Now i can experiment a little bit and get the look i want for the store module.This just seemed to evade for some reason.
Thanks again!!