Post by lolaki » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:58 pm

Hello,

I'm having a problem with the ocmod cache on opencart 2.2. I am doing some changes to some .tpl files in the template and nothing changes. I have tried almost everything:

1. Refreshed Modifications - no change
2. Deleted VQMOD cache from ftp - no change
3. Delete ocmod cache from ftp - no change

Any ideas?

Thanks

Post by straightlight » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:22 pm

Contact the extension developer to resolve this issue.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by lolaki » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:29 pm

Hi, it is not an extension file it is a theme file. I contacted the theme developer and they said I should refresh the modifications. But its not working

Post by straightlight » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:33 pm

Admin - > extensions - > extensions - > themes . I don't know where this analogy has started regarding the presumption that a theme is not an extension but in Opencart v3.x releases, the themes are indeed listed in the extensions. While I understand this topic is among the v2.x releases of Opencart rather than the recent releases, Opencart.com and Github Opencart does focus on the latest releases rather than the prior releases.

If the extension developer provided instructions and those instructions are not working as expected, then you'd still need to be in contact in order to resolve this issue. If this issue cannot be resolved after many attempts, contact the opencart.com 's site support in order to resolve this issue - especially if this extension was charged.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON