Post by jmontani » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:01 pm

I want to add some more information to the standard message at top of invoice when customers print their invoice from emails. So I am looking for file that contains "Order received message" on customer invoice that reads "Thank you for your interest in our _______ products. Your order has been received and will be processed once payment has been confirmed." I have been looking but just can't find it. Thanks

Post by DigitCart » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:34 pm

Hi,
Language file:

Code: Select all

catalog\language\{YOUR_LANGUAGE}\mail\order.php
View file:

Code: Select all

catalog\view\theme\default\template\mail\order.tpl

My Extensions

Post by IP_CAM » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:58 pm

Well, this OcMod presents everything on the success page already, just in case,
but I don't know, wich OC-2 Versions it covers, exept for the one quoted.
Ernie
---
Checkout Success Order Info
https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... n_id=21541
---
it looks about like this downgraded version too:

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by MrPhil » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:27 am

In case you're not using it to search files for given strings, learn to use command line grep (on a Linux system) or findstr (on a Windows system) to bulk search all your files in one go. It's incredible how many people spend time going through files one at a time with an editor, looking for a string, when they could do it for all files with one command. By the way, you should have a copy of your store on your PC, as a backup (if nothing else), where it will be convenient to search through the files, but if you have command line access on your server, you can do it there too.