Post by Jerdogan » Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:38 pm

Hello,

When i install a extension i get one javascript alert with 2 rows Internal Server Error.
Actually there is no real error message in it, No error log is generated also...

I Searched the forums and found a lot of sugestions but nothing worked for me.

Im running open cart on the following specs:

Windows Server 2016 with IIS 10 / PHP 7.1.8
OpenCart V 2.3.0.2

Post by straightlight » Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:43 pm

Unspecific posting. URL / screenshot not posted. Extension source for the installation not mentioned. More information is needed. Use the developers tool kit from your browser by hitting the F12 function key and see the console tab for generated error messages where you notice the JS errors.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

F. Rules:

- viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200480
- viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200804

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by Jerdogan » Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:15 pm

Hello,

Sorry, it is the Import / Export extension Actual error is with ALL extensions.

Error i got in Console:

<b>Notice</b>: Undefined index: path in <b>D:\Server\Webserver\Domains\www.budget-hardware.nl\httpdocs\store2\admin\controller\extension\installer.php</b> on line <b>266</b>{"error":"Directory containing files to be uploaded could not be found!"}

I have ftp enabled, but when i look in the FTP log i see nothing being uploaded to FTP.

Post by straightlight » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:07 pm

Contact the extension developer to resolved this issue.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

F. Rules:

- viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200480
- viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200804

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by Jerdogan » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:31 pm

I fixed it already, went back to the stable PHP 5 version. On PHP7 i constant getting this error.

Its not in the extension i think but in the ftp_connect() function inside Installer.php