Post by brian47374 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:03 am

Alright, so, I was successful at migrating from one DB to another. Well, mostly successful. The issue that I am facing right now is that none of my product photos are showing up.

Here is how I got to where I am. I did a fresh install of OC 2.3.0.2, and I then exported and imported my old DB via SQL. In the oc_product table I can see an image path with is catalog/product1 or catalog/product2, etc. The image manager is not showing anything either. Is there some sort of cache file that I am missing?

I did copy the image/data folder and files, as well as the cache/data folder, but the image manager is not showing anything, and the products have no images showing. When migrating the old DB, I copied all of the oc_product related tables.

What am I missing here?

Thanks in advance and thanks to everyone who has answered my other posts.

Post by brian47374 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:13 am

Something else I just noticed is that not all of my categories are showing either. Funny thing is that it says on the admin side of things that I have 66 categories, but will only display 4. Ideas?

Post by straightlight » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:22 am

Restore backups and hire a professional to do the imports of your images at this point.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON