Post by brian47374 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:03 am

Alright, so, I was successful at migrating from one DB to another. Well, mostly successful. The issue that I am facing right now is that none of my product photos are showing up.

Here is how I got to where I am. I did a fresh install of OC 2.3.0.2, and I then exported and imported my old DB via SQL. In the oc_product table I can see an image path with is catalog/product1 or catalog/product2, etc. The image manager is not showing anything either. Is there some sort of cache file that I am missing?

I did copy the image/data folder and files, as well as the cache/data folder, but the image manager is not showing anything, and the products have no images showing. When migrating the old DB, I copied all of the oc_product related tables.

What am I missing here?

Thanks in advance and thanks to everyone who has answered my other posts.

Post by brian47374 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:13 am

Something else I just noticed is that not all of my categories are showing either. Funny thing is that it says on the admin side of things that I have 66 categories, but will only display 4. Ideas?

Post by straightlight » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:22 am

Restore backups and hire a professional to do the imports of your images at this point.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased counters are caused by posted redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

F. Rules:

- viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200480
- viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200804

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON