Post by brian47374 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:24 am

Ok so… I tried contacting Uphoria on here and someone else responded. We have now been emailing back and forth for THREE days. I do not have time for this. It is pretty simple what I want done. Is there ANYONE on here who wants to earn some easy money in helping me out that is a PROFESSIONAL? Sadly, the person I was corresponding with is not the person for the job because they didn’t really answer the questions I have, and they seem to be giving me the “runaround”. I have lost confidence in this person at this point. And, they seem to be on a different time zone which I cannot get out of them for whatever reason.

Here is what I need…
Either a database migration from old store with all of my products in it to the fresh install of OC 2.3.0.2. OR, if you can install the Theme (http://www.themelexus.com/demo/index.ph ... =powergame) into the original/backup DB of my site, that would be great.

On the new install of OC 2.3.0.2, all that I know of as far as extensions are what comes with OC 2.3.0.2 and MAYBE some that come with the Theme I purchased. That is why I provided the Theme link. I am running OC 2.3.0.2 on cPanel and I running a cloud server so I do not have many restrictions.

The old/original/backup is running 2.3.0.2 as well. And I am 98% sure that the extensions were turned off before I upgraded the DB and did not turn any of them back on.

And… once you import the DB, if you can set up the navbar tabs along the top with the categories I supply you, that would be GREAT!

I have looked on here and I cannot find anyone other than Uphoria who is recommended. I cannot believe that developers are not lurking on here for business. I should not have this hard of a time finding someone who knows what they are doing.

My site is DOWN! I NEED to get it up and running.

Post by brian47374 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:32 am

So... there is NO ONE who can help? Not even paid... INTERESTING...