Post by AVpromakeup » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:41 am

Hi,

I am new to Opencart, i have the Journal 2 theme and 3 big product category. When i enter the categories for the first time, they appeared in admin panel and also on website. After i add some products to one of category i saw that in admin panel it shows only 2 categories instead of 3 ( but in right down corner it says "Showing 1 to 3 of 3 (1 Pages)".

Can anybody tells me what to do in order to see the third category in order to assign products ?

I attached the photo with the problem.

Thank you

Attachments

problem.jpeg

problem.jpeg (261.15 KiB) Viewed 279 times

Post by straightlight » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:58 pm

Hi,

from your OC admin dashboard, ensure to clear your caches and also from your admin - > extensions - > modifications - > refresh button when adding one or a series of data. This will refresh your store-front end's content as well.

In addition, ensure that each added data you'd like to see on the store-front end that their statuses are being set to: Active from the admin.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased counters are caused by posted redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

F. Rules:

- viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200480
- viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200804

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON