Post by Anon101 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:11 am

Dear OC'rs,

I got myself in troubles after I attempt to update from 2.1.0.2 to 2.3.0.2
The notice and Warning's are at the install page at http://www.somewebsite.com/install
Did anyone else experienced the same while updating from 2.1.0.2 to 2.3.0.2?

Thanks in advance!
Anon101

Notice: Undefined variable: index in /domains/... .com/DEFAULT/system/framework.php on line 3

Notice: Use of undefined constant VERSION - assumed 'VERSION' in /domains/... .com/DEFAULT/system/framework.php on line 11

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /domains/... .com/DEFAULT/system/framework.php:3) in /domains/... .com/DEFAULT/system/library/session.php on line 30

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /domains/... .com/DEFAULT/system/framework.php:3) in /domains/... .com/DEFAULT/system/library/session.php on line 50

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /domains/... .com/DEFAULT/system/framework.php:3) in /domains/... .com/DEFAULT/system/storage/modification/system/library/response.php on line 12

OC'er since 2002...

Post by straightlight » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:25 pm

Something went wrong during the upgrade. Restore backups. You need to upload fresh files of Opencart first before applying the upgrade.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by Anon101 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:04 am

Hey straightlight,
Thanks for your reply!
I merged the old files with the new version... not the way to go?

OC'er since 2002...

Post by straightlight » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:18 am

Upload your fresh files on a separate folder. Then, you need to import your database afterwards by running the upgrade with extended PHP Time Limit tolerance to succeed this upgrade process. Otherwise, for the database, you can always import your database with the use of an extension from the marketplace.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by Anon101 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:29 am

Straightlight, Thanks I will give that a try. Have a great day!

OC'er since 2002...