Followed instructions on upgrade, have a fully operational backend with everything in it. My frontend is just a white blank page though. I even tried to put it into maintenance mode in the admin, but still nothing but a blank page. Any ideas?
Check your error.log file from your system/storage folder of Opencart or from your host console or FTP root domain folder. Also see the access logs from FTP or from your host console if you have any recent error messages since the upgrade.
The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming.
Thanks for the reply. It ended up being a php throwing errors issue that was way beyond my expertise to diagnose & repair. I finally found the exact error on another post here and it was something to do with file structure change from 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 that was causing it, so i just went to a new clean install and rebuilding.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests