Post by Bobbio999 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:12 am

Hi,

I've upgraded from 1.5 to 2.3.0.2.
Everything works fine in the /admin pages but the website just displays the following fatal errors.
Can anyone please advise before I have to pull the plug and roll back.

The url is http://conquerorpaper.com

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Error: Could not load model total!' in /home/planklvv/public_html/conquerorpaper.com/system/engine/loader.php:169 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Loader->{closure}(Array, Array) #1 /home/planklvv/public_html/conquerorpaper.com/system/engine/proxy.php(25): call_user_func_array(Object(Closure), Array) #2 /home/planklvv/public_html/conquerorpaper.com/catalog/controller/common/cart.php(37): Proxy->__call('getTotal', Array) #3 /home/planklvv/public_html/conquerorpaper.com/catalog/controller/common/cart.php(37): Proxy->getTotal(Array) #4 [internal function]: ControllerCommonCart->index(Array) #5 /home/planklvv/public_html/conquerorpaper.com/system/engine/action.php(51): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #6 /home/planklvv/public_html/conquerorpaper.com/system/engine/loader.php(24): Action->execute(Object(Registry), Array) #7 /home/planklvv/public_html/conquerorpaper.com/catalog/controller/common/header.php(129): Loader->controller('common/cart') #8 [internal functio in /home/planklvv/public_html/conquerorpaper.com/system/engine/loader.php on line 169

Post by straightlight » Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:16 pm

Your total modules are either missing or placed into the wrong folder. Between the v1.5x and v2.x releases, the directories are a slight different regarding the extensions that are included with Opencart's original ZIP file. I would suggest to restore backups and to try to upgrade with a script or to ask for professional assistance to upgrade your store.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming.

Regards,
Straightlight

Guru Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by Bobbio999 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:06 am

I think leaping from v 1.5 to the latest version of 2.3.0.2 was too big a step.

I changed and upgraded to Version 2.1.0.1 and all works perfectly. My preferred version anyhow due to the way the Dashboard sits.

Post by justahippy » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:12 pm

Wish i would have seen this about 24 hrs ago :( I am having the same issue going from 1.5 to 2.3.0.2