Post by bobg9879 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:52 pm

Good Day,
I need a selection of images on several product pages so customer can select a logo. I wanted to insert a HTML web gallery (approx.12 images, 100x100) under the Product Description. I am going to use a Select Drop Down for the Logo item number. There may be a better way or a module that will do this. I have been searching for over a week and this is the only results I have come up with. I'm open for any ideas and by the way I'm NO script/code person. At this time I have them showing with Radio buttons, see example: http://www.iconvinylgraphics.com/index. ... duct_id=56
The logo's need to be 100x100, now they are 50x50. This will make the page too long in my opinion.
This is what I would like under the Product Description or a link under select size & select color for a pop-up with these images in the pop-up:
Any Help Appreciated,
Thanks,
Bob

Have a Great Day. ::)

Location - Indiana, USA

Post by simonpieman » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:48 am

Hi Bob,

Options would be
(1) to simply use an HTML module and create the gallery with a bit of css and html
(2) If you are up for some basic coding then make use of the banner module. If you disable the OWL function (that rotates the images so they all show) and change the CSS so that the items all display inline (else they stack vertically).. Then you will simply load your images in as banners and display the module whereevery you need it.
(3) buy a module.

Hope helps.

Go the All Blacks!

Location - NZ - Auckland

Post by bobg9879 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:33 am

Simonpieman,
Thanks for the reply. So simple, I searched for everything except HTML module.
Thanks,
Bob

Have a Great Day. ::)

Location - Indiana, USA