Post by darjanp » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:49 pm

Hi

Trying to install 3.0.0.1 Open Cart and Im getting bunch of errors. I could not install on PHP 5.6 at all, than I switched to PHP 5.4 and I manage to install but I'm still getting a bunch of errors (see below)

Now, the store seems to be running OK, no errors there so far, BUT I can't get into admin... and the admin/config.php is empty

Notice: Use of undefined constant DIR_SESSION - assumed 'DIR_SESSION' in /home/planetgsmsi/public_html/cart/system/library/session/file.php on line 7
Notice: Use of undefined constant DIR_SESSION - assumed 'DIR_SESSION' in /home/planetgsmsi/public_html/cart/system/library/session/file.php on line 27Warning: fopen(DIR_SESSION/sess_4b003c52d0218865f5014b12e1): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/planetgsmsi/public_html/cart/system/library/session/file.php on line 29Warning: flock() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/planetgsmsi/public_html/cart/system/library/session/file.php on line 31Warning: fwrite() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/planetgsmsi/public_html/cart/system/library/session/file.php on line 33Warning: fflush() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/planetgsmsi/public_html/cart/system/library/session/file.php on line 35Warning: flock() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/planetgsmsi/public_html/cart/system/library/session/file.php on line 37Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/planetgsmsi/public_html/cart/system/library/session/file.php on line 39

Thank you
Last edited by OpenCart Addons on Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by OpenCart_Support » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:15 pm

Have you submitted this to the Github for the guys to address directly?

The best course of action in cases like this, Alternatively, get in touch with the OpenCart Partners https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... rt/partner who can assist with setting this up.

Cheers,

- OpenCart Community Cheerleader -

Administrator

Location - OpenCart UK Office

Post by OpenCart Addons » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:40 am

Try downloading a copy of the dev branch from Github. Sessions appear to be fixed now.

Cheers,
Joel.

Canada's Leading Expert In OpenCart Development & Certified OpenCart Development Partner Image

Location - Canada