Post by olleke » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:25 am

Hi
My Opencart has been updated from 2.0.3 to 2.3.
In the data of my 2600 products I have a few small product problems and I would like to know how I can solve it.

1. On the product general tab> title/discription; the translations are lost. I have 4 languages on my site. Now all languages are a copy of the first standard language.
2. On the product tab Data > Tax Class. Nothing is selected from the dropdown menu, causing all products to have no tax. Tax /Geo-zone has been set up correct. I just need to reconnect my products to the tax class. I only have 1 tax class.
3. On the product tab Data > Out of Stock Status. The status is 'in stock' for all products, even when I have 0 items people see the status 'in stock'.

I have the original database from 2.0.3. opencart containing the translations/stock statuses.
I tried to export /importing "product_discription" from the old to new using myphp, but nothing happend. Can I do this with an export/import using excell / cvs? Or is it not possible and do I have to do it all manually?

Post by IP_CAM » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:18 am

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland