Post by charlottek1 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:36 pm

By renaming the old folders and then replacing them with the new ones (instead of over-writing them as it says on the main upgrade page info) I was able to get to the upgrade page - but now I am stuck there - I can't get into the admin at all it keeps redirecting back to /install/index.php?route=upgrade/upgrade and if I get rid of the install folder - it just gives a not found error - I've tried clearing the cache and cookies etc and I can't seem to get into the admin. Any suggestions as to how to get out of this loop?

Post by pm-netti » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:37 pm

charlottek1 wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:36 pm
By renaming the old folders and then replacing them with the new ones (instead of over-writing them as it says on the main upgrade page info) I was able to get to the upgrade page - but now I am stuck there - I can't get into the admin at all it keeps redirecting back to /install/index.php?route=upgrade/upgrade and if I get rid of the install folder - it just gives a not found error - I've tried clearing the cache and cookies etc and I can't seem to get into the admin. Any suggestions as to how to get out of this loop?
Hi Charlotte. Is try you go to admin from browser history? Opencart do redirect link to Admin login page. Your need write to your admin url to browser and press enter. You is not go to old "Adminastor" page from cache.

Location - Kittilä, Finland