Post by JFHeroux » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:33 am

Hello all!

I have recently migrated from an OpenCart store to Shopify (best supplier was only on there). I have kept my OpenCart site intact and want to access it so my assistant can copy/paste a lot of stuff from there. So I created the oldsite suffix and directed it to the OpenCart site.

Since my site ran with an SSL certificate I have since transferred to the Shopify store, I had problems at first. But I edited out the SSL URL from the config.php file and now the admin login page responds normally. But when I want to login, I get a 404 error and I see the URL defaults to HTTPS. So I suppose this is due to the fact that SSl is still turned on in the store settings... that I now cannot access.

Since I am no programmer, I am now stuck... and the job is not being done in the meantime. :/

Would anyone be so kind as to help me at least look in the right direction? I have absolutely no idea what to do right now... and a search on Google returned discussions about editing the database (a thing I know nothing about)...

Any help would be really welcome at this stage.

Thanks in advance!
Jef