Post by terence1382 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:46 pm

Just installed OC 2.3.0.2 and the home page is blank. Admin login page comes up but after entering the login credentials a blank page comes up. Any idea what is happening. Have done this before but never faced an issue.

Regards,
Terence

Post by uksitebuilder » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:16 pm

Double-check your config.php and admin/config.php are correct - URL's, system paths, database details

Check your system/storage/logs/error.log for any error messages

If you have enabled .htaccess by renaming .htaccess.txt to .htaccess, rename it back again in case that is causing issues.

Last resort - re-upload the default opencart files (apart from config.php and admin/config.php)

ImageImageImageImageImage

For Friendly Professional Support - Click Here

Location - United Kindgom

Post by terence1382 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:25 pm

Ive checked and everything and it all looks good. Have installed OC from the Apps section under my domain, so nothing done manually that could result in an error. Ive installed it the same way in my previous domain and it all worked well.

Regards,
Terence

Post by uksitebuilder » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:38 pm

I would advise against using auto-installers - sometimes repos get corrupted.

Please try manually uploading via ftp the extracted files from: https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... load_id=47

If still getting a blank page after that and no errors in the system/storage/logs/error.log file, please check your server's log files (if you have access to them in cpanel) as a blank screen always produces and logs an error somewhere.

ImageImageImageImageImage

For Friendly Professional Support - Click Here

Location - United Kindgom

Post by terence1382 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:07 pm

Thnx a lot Bro, It all worked out.
Uploaded the files and it all works now.

Regards,
Terence