Post by GJ.VVU » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:20 pm

Hi folks,

I recently started hosting my website at home, I registered a domain name and CNAME it to dynamic dns domain I got from a provider. I installed Opencart v2.3.0.2 and tried to enable the SEO urls. After rename the file to .htaccess, turned on SEO urls from store settings, I can only visit the home page, none of the product page or category page is working. What do I need to add to the .htaccess file to make it work?

Things I have done:
1. Changed both config.php files in main folder and admin folder, my store works fine before enabling SEO urls.
2. Renamed .htaccess.txt to .htaccess
3. Enabled Apache mod_rewrite
4. I am using store.mydomain.com, but the Opencart is installed in the main folder, it is just the domain name not starting with www.
5. I have not changed any content of the .htaccess file yet.

What error did I get?
Not Found: The requested URL was not found on this server.

I have searched on Google for quite a long time now, it seems no one's answer resolves my issue.

Please help me. Thanks a lot.

Post by sachin6609 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:57 pm

GJ.VVU wrote:
Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:20 pm
Hi folks,

I recently started hosting my website at home, I registered a domain name and CNAME it to dynamic dns domain I got from a provider. I installed Opencart v2.3.0.2 and tried to enable the SEO urls. After rename the file to .htaccess, turned on SEO urls from store settings, I can only visit the home page, none of the product page or category page is working. What do I need to add to the .htaccess file to make it work?

Things I have done:
1. Changed both config.php files in main folder and admin folder, my store works fine before enabling SEO urls.
2. Renamed .htaccess.txt to .htaccess
3. Enabled Apache mod_rewrite
4. I am using store.mydomain.com, but the Opencart is installed in the main folder, it is just the domain name not starting with www.
5. I have not changed any content of the .htaccess file yet.

What error did I get?
Not Found: The requested URL was not found on this server.

I have searched on Google for quite a long time now, it seems no one's answer resolves my issue.

Please help me. Thanks a lot.
Hii

Login to admin panel

Then go to catalog->information and then edit any information page

Then go to second tab that is DATA then scroll down of that tab and check have you set any seo key word for that pag

If no then add any specific seo key word for that page

For Ex, You edit the About us information page

Than if seo keyword is not there in SEO URL text box then enter the seo keyword like this -> about-us

Than save and check the about us link in front

Thanks
sachin