Post by Karelk » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:17 am

I've installed opencart 2.3.0.2 clean no upgrade
With language packs dutch and german

All is working well,
When I change the LOCAL in Settings -> Home Stores -> Settings

Country from United Kingdom to Netherlands

The product price ex tax and inc tax are the same ???
(I checked its actualy both including tax)

Also when I create new Tax rates and Tax Classes and new Geo Zones

The product price ex tax and inc tax are becomming the same ???
I checked its actualy both including tax

And when I want to have shipping (Flatrate shipping without tax) and set it in the module
as ---none--- I see that the flatrate price is including tax (Where from I don't know)

There is some kind of strange thing happening in 2.3.0.2
When I delete all the new Tax rates and Tax Classes and new Geo Zones and put local back to UK . then the tax price is working right again.

I know I have to give the shop a adres to have any tax in prices I've shoosen shipping adres for
the flatrate shipping module.

In Home -> Stores -> Settings , I've set Home Stores Settings Yes I need it that way.

and

Use Store Tax Address : Shipping Address
Use Customer Tax Address : Shipping Address

In opencart 2.1.0.1 my simple tax config work OK both including and excluding tax prices are correct and
my flatrate shipping tax set to ---none--- also works correct at checkout

In opencart 3.2.0.2 if I create new Tax Classes and new Geo Zones or change the local for the store to
Netherlands the prices are both being displayed as including tax

I deleted all the standard taxes etc
Made new ones still having the problem , Is the opencart version 3.2.0.2 very unstable I'am doing tests now with opencart 2.1.0.1 this version has no problems also with changing deleting the taxes and putting them back no problem always works.

Why is opencart putting 3.2.0.2 as standard download when its very unstable ?

Post by whikis » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:57 am

its very easy 1st set up your Tax zone and then geo zone, then refresh MySQL data bse and its working, then to add it to products, best way is not to show tax rates to users as most users do not know where you are from and click away. So do your settings at prices show only.
Good luck

Post by Karelk » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:57 pm

I have set up my taxes correct there is no problem in that also I have tested them in oc 2.0.1.0
they work correct.

But when I do this in 2.3.0.2 , the including tax and exluding tax Price for the products become both including tax and also the flatrate shipping module set to tax ---none--- still uses tax.

Same setup in 2.0.1.0 no errors at all

I need the including and excluding tax and its no solution by saying just show including tax or excluding tax

Post by Karelk » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:34 am

In opencart 2.3.0.2 Don't change your Language and Administration language.
I knew about the Administration language you get get nasty things in the admin side
but in 2.3 you get them in the front to.

In system -> settings - TAB LOCAL
You can change Country and Region / State
But changing Language and Administration Language you get total rubbish its the language packs there rubbish.

Still having issues with the flatrate shipping put the above back, and my tax inc ex are right again.

But I don't see the flatrate shipping anymore when I checkout.

Post by Karelk » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:40 pm

Delete all tax rates and zones and create new ones after that I did not have any problems anymore.

Post by Thingy Developer » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:43 pm

I'm having this exact problem too, and I downgraded to OC-2.2 because of some problems with a language pack. I'm gonna try deleting and creating new ones as advised above.

Post by Thingy Developer » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:37 pm

FYI: it worked! Delete all Zones and Geo Zones, Tax classes etc. it's very cumbersome and takes a long time, but after you create new replacements and turn it back on in your products individually, it works.