Post by Bumblebee » Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:19 am

Hi, i'm new to opencart.
I was a prestashop user before.

My site work fine in 2.2.
I have a blank page after the upload of the opencart 2.3.0.2 files. My config.php are still ok. I can't go to: mysite.com/install ... Blank page too.

If i check the php_errors.log i got:
PHP Catchable fatal error: Argument 2 passed to Event::trigger() must be of the type array, string given, called in /var/www/mysite/system/storage/modification/system/engine/loader.php on line 119 and defined in /var/www/mysite/system/engine/event.php on line 19
loader.php line 119 =

Code: Select all

$this->registry->get('event')->trigger('language/' . $route . '/before', $route);
event.php line 19 =

Code: Select all

public function unregister($trigger, $action) {
		if (isset($this->data[$trigger])) {
			unset($this->data[$trigger]);
		}
	}

Post by cyclops12 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:52 pm

Have you got any ocmods installed, if so you need to disable them then refresh your site and browser cache.
Then add them in one by one, refreshing each time until you find the one which is causing the error

Expert Member

Post by Bumblebee » Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:09 pm

I think the monster template theme use ocmod. But im not sure.

Can i remove it with ftp, or i need to go back to 2.2 and turn it off before the upgrade ?

Where are located ocmod file? /catalog/... /system/... ???

Post by cyclops12 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:22 pm

You can goto admin of your store extensions/modifications
All your ocmods will be listed there where you can just click to disable them (before you upgrade preferably)

As for the theme you can set that back to default in system/settings and edit your store, in general tab you can choose Default Store Theme from Theme dropdown.
Im sure when you upgrade it uses the default theme anyway first

The actual ocmod files are stored in system/storage/modification

Hope this helps

Expert Member

Post by PatrickHardy » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:02 am

I have followed all the steps listed above and I still get the error message:

Catchable fatal error: Argument 2 passed to Event::trigger() must be of the type array, string given, called in /home/machigh/public_html/system/storage/modification/system/engine/loader.php on line 119 and defined in /home/machigh/public_html/system/engine/event.php on line 19

I am not able to got to the admin page after that as well, this error message shows up everywhere. What did I miss?

Post by iplocker » Mon May 29, 2017 2:05 am

Hello.
I m wondering if you have find any solution to this problem as I m facing it too.
Thanks

Post by lrubin28 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:10 am

Did you ever get an answer on this? I have the same problem now...not sure about you but I am getting very aggravated about the poor documentation, lack of help etc...

Post by kestas » Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:21 pm

I think I can help you. Please write me PM.

Custom OpenCart modules and solutions. You can write PM with additional questions... Extensions you can find here

Post by ZaraMakes » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:53 pm

Hi,

Is there a solution to this problem. I have just upgraded from OC 2.1 to OC 2.3 and I am getting a blank page when I go to http://zaramakes.com/install
I did not touch the config.php files....
I am pretty new to this. Any help would be appreciated.