Post by rickmatt » Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:09 am

Hi,

I'm running a live site on OpenCart 2.0.0.0. I'm getting a lot of missing orders (where order_status_id = 0) and they are reserving inventory. These orders will be followed by a completed order for the same customer (order_status_id = 15), so I am pretty sure that they are duplicates.

When I try to delete the missing orders by filtering by status then using the trash icon, I get an SSL cert verify error message (SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate verify failed(60)!). But my SSL cert is valid.

Can I just delete the orders via the database and reclaim my inventory that seems to have been reserved by the missing order? If so, what should I delete? The order and order_product records? Or is there more to ensure that inventory is restored?

Or should I just upgrade from github? I'm a little confused about that. I can download the files from github, but I'm not sure if that would introduce database issues (due to new or changed fields).

Advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Rick

Post by rickmatt » Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:28 pm

Okay, I was partially mistaken.

Missing orders are not reserving inventory.

But I still cannot delete them. But deleting them isn't as urgent now that I see that they aren't reserving inventory.

Thanks, and sorry for the false alarm.