Post by Spetre150 » Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:34 pm

Hi guys,

I am having a problem with my site whenever it reverts to a HTTPS page. Everything on my site loads in a reasonable time until it goes to call for the SSL pages....then everything goes to a crawl. It is so slow that I have had to take the HTTPS out of my config.php files for the time being as the customer experience is so horrible everyone would abandon the cart before the page would load to check them out. This happens with any page that I try to load that begins with HTTPS, while the HTTP version works just fine

I have contacted hostgator and they claim the SSL is configured and running correctly and that it must be something in my open cart code that is not passing the pages to the SSL correctly.

I still wonder if there is something going on with the SSL, but I am at a loss on how I would prove that to HostGator?

I am on Opencart version 1.5.6.4 and my site is www.soffiab.com.

My site was running correctly at one time and I am not sure how long this has been going on and what could have possibly caused it.

I appreciate your thoughts on what else I should try or say to host gator to get my SSL back to where it needs to be.

Thank you,

Bob

Post by Cue4cheap » Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:51 am

Currently I don't see it as loading ssl to check it.

http://www.soffiab.com/index.php?route= ... t/checkout

Mike

cue4cheap not cheap quality

Expert Member