Post by plsharevme » Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:38 pm

Hello, Dear friend ,who have infect with malware before ,and how to clean it ?

each time i use get product from any big market import aliexpress or alibaba product ,the description area is fill with

"XYZ is the registry operator of .xyz, .College, .Rent, and many other new domain extensions. With offices in Las Vegas and Santa Monica, the innovative registry operator is unlocking new real estate on the web through its global domain extensions for the next generation of internet users."

the developer ask me to backup of my site ,and scan ...
does anyone know how to do this .

thanks regard.

Post by IP_CAM » Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:53 am

Your Problem, if you 'import' Product's from unknown places, possibly even by use of extensions, codewise prepared, to make your Server look like a Swiss Cheese, evntually full of holes. You wil require professional assistance, and legal, working Extensions, bought and installed from/by trustworthy Dev's.
Good Luck ;)
Ernie

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by plsharevme » Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:17 am

i dun get your point ,yes i have buy this extension and it working well untill recently just have some problem ,maybe my server infect a malware.

Post by IP_CAM » Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:56 am

I did not say, that you stole this Extension, I only meant, that you have to get in contact with the Seller,
because this Extension possibly still attempts to get the Stuff in an ILLEGAL way, from the viewpoint of Those, where
it get's it's content. And Chinese are usually not very amused, when it comes to such, and usually reply accordingly.
No-one else would be able to find out anyway, exept beeing able, to have a deep look into your System, and this would be a professional Job.

Ernie

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by plsharevme » Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:59 am

IP_CAM wrote:I did not say, that you stole this Extension, I only meant, that you have to get in contact with the Seller,
because this Extension possibly still attempts to get the Stuff in an ILLEGAL way, from the viewpoint of Those, where
it get's it's content. And Chinese are usually not very amused, when it comes to such, and usually reply accordingly.
No-one else would be able to find out anyway, exept beeing able, to have a deep look into your System, and this would be a professional Job.

Ernie
thanks for your reply ,the extension of seller already see ,it say is my server problem have infect virus or malware...
so if no about his extension problem ,here is he reply

i suggest you to make a backup of your website and check it by some antivirus, i think this is some kind of virus: http://www.exterminate-it.com/malpedia/remove-xyz

have any idea how remove this malware ,i no familier with ubuntu ,can download all under html directory and scan by use windows malware or antiviru detect?

thanks regard.