Post by sachin447 » Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:35 pm

Hello,

I want to disable cash on delivery option if total reach more than 3000 INR. Where and what condition I need to place in cod.php file or something else ?

I have tried with free vqmod extensions for Max_Cod_limit from Opencart Extension Market but it is not working with new version of Ajax One Page Checkout so I am looking to put a condition in source file which disable cash on delivery if orders get more than 3000 INR value.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Post by webdesires » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:47 pm

I see nobody else has a solution for your problem, if you have a bit of cash and would some help from a friendly team of OpenCart Professionals then you are more than welcome to contact us and we will give you a quote for the work, we could possibly get this done as soon as today/tomorrow for you!

https://webdesires.co.uk/website-suppor ... t-support/

We are a team of developers in the UK - professional and friendly, message us or give us a call anytime and we will be happy to help.

OpenCart Responsive Web Development.
OpenCart Support.

Location - West Midlands, United Kingdom

Post by grgr » Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:11 am

../catalog/model/payment/cod.php

before:
$method_data = array();

add:

Code: Select all

if ($total > 3000) {
			$status = false;
		}

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Post by sachin447 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:30 pm

Hi,

Thanks grgr , it works perfectly.

Can we disable Checkout for those areas which PINCODE is not inserted into our site ?

Thanks.

Post by Johnathan » Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:48 pm

If you want an extension that does this, Restrict Payment Methods is designed to let you restrict your payment methods based on various criteria, including total and postcode. It would keep you from having to hard-code your edits, as well as give you more options for how to limit when payment methods are available.

Feel free to take a look at the screenshots and demo site, and if you're interested let me know at www.getclearthinking.com/contact if you have any further questions.

Image Image Image Image

Global Moderator

Post by anees.pristine » Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:10 pm

Hi,
I want to add flat shipping fee to it. can you suggest me a code.

Post by Johnathan » Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:21 pm

If you need a fee based on the payment method, you could use Simple Payment Fee or Payment-Based Fee/Discount.

Image Image Image Image

Global Moderator