Post by Sweepy1471 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:33 am

Hi All,

Firstly, I am a complete novice on OpenCart, so those of you who are kind enough to offer support please bear this in mind with your advice! Unfortunately I am no longer in contact with the person who set-up my website and I'm trying to make some changes, please see the attached image which shows the respective categories from the footer on my website.

I am able to find the information sub categories by going to catalog > information. However, the previous administrator has created a duplicated link in the Extras column. I can't seem to find this "Extras" category anywhere?!? I'm looking to remove the "Bowling Clubs" sub category.

Previously, the "players" sub category under Information was titled "Bowling clubs" and it linked to the same as the "Bowling clubs" in the Extras column. I have now edited the Information "Bowling clubs" sub category title to read "Players" but I cannot seem to find the Extras.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks
SB

Attachments

Website_Footer.jpg

Website_Footer.jpg (24.63 KiB) Viewed 1072 times

Post by sachin6609 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:14 pm

Sweepy1471 wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:33 am
Hi All,

Firstly, I am a complete novice on OpenCart, so those of you who are kind enough to offer support please bear this in mind with your advice! Unfortunately I am no longer in contact with the person who set-up my website and I'm trying to make some changes, please see the attached image which shows the respective categories from the footer on my website.

I am able to find the information sub categories by going to catalog > information. However, the previous administrator has created a duplicated link in the Extras column. I can't seem to find this "Extras" category anywhere?!? I'm looking to remove the "Bowling Clubs" sub category.

Previously, the "players" sub category under Information was titled "Bowling clubs" and it linked to the same as the "Bowling clubs" in the Extras column. I have now edited the Information "Bowling clubs" sub category title to read "Players" but I cannot seem to find the Extras.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks
SB
Hi

Go to catalog / view / theme / default or (Your_ theme _ folder) / comman / footer.tpl

Then There is the the extra column code with heading <?php echo $entry_extra;?>

Thanks

sachin