Post by Tavaresj » Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:23 am

Need Help!

I installed the module, it works .... Cool!

I do have a few bugs. If I go to the OpenCart Admin Dashboard page, and try to select "Sales Representative" under "reports" then "sales", it is not there. What I see instead is " text_report_sale_salesrep" . The same thing happens when I go under "sales" on the main menu on dashboard, I see "text_salesrep" instead of what should to be there.

Can you point me in the right direction!
Any help will be really appreciated!

Jefferson Tavares J:-)
tavares.jefferson@ymail.com

Post by dj_hertz2000 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:07 pm

Hello Madimar

I have bought your extension. its great. But I think I have not configured it correctly. Please can you check your email. I have sent you a details of Login info to our website along with issues faced. :(

My email address is dj_hertz2000@yahoo.com

It may be sitting in you SPAM folder

Thank you
Tesh

Post by romulobalga » Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:53 am

Where do I insert this code in the topic you spoke <your website page url>? Slrptrk = <your sales rep tracking code> where do I find this code tracking?
I looked at your demo and at no time appears to follow a code.
This function is paramount for me finalize my system.
Thank you.

Post by REDIVE.org » Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:37 am

I’ve recently purchased your extension because it needed a sales representative plugin for the shop comobio.com, the installation was made correctly according to your settings but I’ve issues when I try to configure a second sales representative
I click Insert and fill all the gaps even I’ve created my own tracking code like in the first one… but once I save this representative it shows the following message: Success: You have modified sales representatives!

As you can see in the attached image 1 there’s no more representatives than the first one then when we go to reports > Sales Representatives in the other image
you can see all the other representatives made but we’re not able to edit them
and also we’re not able to put this Sales Representatives into the Customers, cause the only one available is Anna Palau.
I’ve tried to reinstall the extension and nothing happens so I write to you in order to help us.
Answer us as soon as possible
Best
Anna Palau
Comobio.com

Post by REDIVE.org » Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:10 am

Hello
I’ve recently purchased your extension because it needed a sales representative plugin, the installation was made correctly according to your settings but I’ve issues when I try to configure a second sales representative
I click Insert and fill all the gaps even I’ve created my own tracking code like in the first one… but once I save this representative it shows the following message: Success: You have modified sales representatives!

As you can see in the attached image 1 there’s no more representatives than the first one then when we go to reports > Sales Representatives in the other image (nº2)

you can see all the other representatives made but we’re not able to edit them (image nº3) and also we’re not able to put this Sales Representatives into the Customers, cause the only one available is Anna Palau.

I’ve tried to reinstall the extension and nothing happens so I write to you in order to help us.
Answer us as soon as possible
Best
Anna Palau
Comobio.com
anna.palau@redive.net

Post by madimar » Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:08 am

answered you by email

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
My last mods: Partita IVA e CF | Pro EU VAT Number | Sales Agents | Pricelist Pro

Post by paul3point14 » Mon May 25, 2015 7:57 pm

Hi,

Extension looks great, just what we are looking for. We would be looking to manually assign each sale that comes in to one of our sales reps. From the image it would appear in the order field (admin panel) that there is a dropdown to manually assign a sales rep to each order.

I created a fake order on the demo and it would not let me pass the 1st stage of checkout if I had left the sales rep option as '-None-', it kept displaying an error.

Can we manually assign sales rep to each order?

Thanks,
Paul

Post by madimar » Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:20 pm

Paul, trying to clarify current behaviour here (I say current because I'm completely rewriting my extension for OC 2 adding several new features and flexibility):

1) If a customer has a sales rep assigned, his future orders will be assigned to it
2) Even in the case above, store admin can modify the assignement of the order

If a customer does not have any sales rep assigned, orders are all not assigned automatically to anyone and admin can decide what he prefer.

I will check the demo site, but very probably there is something to be fixed there. On the other side I can assure you things work properly.

I hope I clarified, regards,

M

My last mods: Partita IVA e CF | Pro EU VAT Number | Sales Agents | Pricelist Pro

Post by sbsjr13 » Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:12 pm

Hello, I am currently developing a mijoshop site and could use this sales rep addon, is there any options for it to work under mijo? please email me any options I might have in purchasing your product and its uses under mijoshop. jrmcguire@merrillmfg.com

Post by guiboni » Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:27 am

Hi, i did install the extension exaclty like you said but now i'm getting this error on backend and frontend of my store:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare User::$salesrep_id in /home/xxxxx/public_html/xxxxxxxxxx/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_library_user.php on line 13

I'm using OP 1.5.5.1

Could you help, please?
Thanks

Post by sbsjr13 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:45 am

Any follow ups here Madimar? Any updates on the 2.0 version? I am almost to the time where I have to do the sales rep part, so I need something like yours or to do something on my own. Just looking for some confirmation of what your plans are.