Post by jagriffiths81 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:57 pm

Hi,
I am using a custom template and this is great with the default template but what do i have to do to get it to work with my template. I have tried looking for the code i need but cant find it. The admin side works fine. Just cant work out how to get it to display on the checkout and register forms?? Help

Post by madimar » Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:06 pm

Is it only a third party or do you use also some customized checkout module?
Anyway, things shouldn't be complicate to be fixed.
If you know how vqmod works and if you look into vqmod.log file in vqmod folder, you will find some errors due to not found lines.
It is not complicate to check your template files to adjust lines to be searched in my vqmod scripts.
If you need assistance for it, please drop me an email with vqmod.log files.
Regards,
M

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
My last mods: Partita IVA e CF | Pro EU VAT Number | Sales Agents | Pricelist Pro

Post by Rainforest » Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:07 am

I'm having a problem installing this and there is no support email in the install pacakge!

Self Taught Opencart User & Developer Since 2010.

Post by madimar » Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:04 pm

Rainforest, you are right, in my last release, my contact email disappeared for a mistake by readme file. It was anyway included in the header of my vqmod scripts.
I'm fixing this for new versions.

Anyway, you contacted me via opencart extension store and forum pm messages and you received immediate assistance.

Said that, even if I solved your installation issues and even the integration with one of your other 3pty modules, in a while, working during the night, you didn't check the results and asked for a refund.
It's no problem for me, you decide for your life.
I only suggest you to moderate your tones and behaviour, I'm not sure you will find other patient and ready to immediate support developers like me and good luck with all the small or big integration issues you will encounter each time you will install a new module.

Regards

M

Sent from my DesireHD.

My last mods: Partita IVA e CF | Pro EU VAT Number | Sales Agents | Pricelist Pro

Post by madimar » Wed May 22, 2013 4:55 am

Just released an Opencart r1.5.5.1 compatible version!!!!

Post by Iceman » Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:58 pm

Hi!

I just installed the Sales Representatives extension and tried to use it in a test enviroment.
I found a problem during order loading: the test agent cannot find any product to add.
I also tried to write directly the product code and click to add but the system returns the "Order totals has been successfully re-calculated!" message without add anything to the "cart".

Can you please suggest me where can I start to check?
Thanks in advance.

Post by madimar » Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:42 pm

Well, it is just a matter of user privileges. To solve your issue you can just enable catalog/product, even only in 'access' in Sales Rep user group.

M

Sent from my DesireHD.

Post by burley » Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:15 am

really interested in this module!! In fact, its exactly what Im looking for!

Did you manage to integrate the salesagent comission part?

Does this mod alter the order handling system directly? Or the viewingrights of a user/salesagent? Am asking since Im running a b2b wholesale site and we are using a 3rd party mod which gives me a better ability to enter orders from the backend (the mod is called "Backend Order Entry System"). It would be nice if your mod would happen to work with the one im using.

Post by madimar » Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:09 pm

Thank you for the interest for my module.
Actually I didn't integrate yet sales agent commission part and I can't give you a date currently. Anyway it is something I will include for sure in the future considering many people is asking for it.
Regarding the ordering system, it is not really impacted by the mod. In fact a sales rep is basically a standard admin user with the only restriction to be able to see only his own customers and orders. For this reason you are really free to set user rights/permissions as you prefer. On the other side, I can't guarantee a full compatibility with 3rd party modules and templates, maybe an integration could be needed.
I will check demo site of that module for a first view and let you know my opinion anyway.

M
burley wrote:really interested in this module!! In fact, its exactly what Im looking for!

Did you manage to integrate the salesagent comission part?

Does this mod alter the order handling system directly? Or the viewingrights of a user/salesagent? Am asking since Im running a b2b wholesale site and we are using a 3rd party mod which gives me a better ability to enter orders from the backend (the mod is called "Backend Order Entry System"). It would be nice if your mod would happen to work with the one im using.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Post by burley » Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:16 pm

Thanks! Let me know

Post by madimar » Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:23 pm

burley wrote:Thanks! Let me know
Just had a first view. That module seems to be quite autonomous in the system. This means it should not be really impacted by my module in terms of its own functionality. On the other side I'm almost sure an integration could be necessary to integrate with mine and grant the same functionality: I mean a sales rep user should see only his customers and orders, but he will see all within that module. It should be also integrated the association of customers and orders with that sales rep creating them.

Something like that so, at very first glance.

Are you interested to a quotation for this integration?

M

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Post by burley » Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:42 pm

yes please, send me a pm regarding

Post by madimar » Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:40 pm

Sorry for the delay, I will send you a PM soon.

M

Post by anky2013 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:02 pm

I just want to know how can I make the "Sales Representative" field mandatory during Checkout & Register Account Pages ?????
Please can anyone help me out on this.....
See the attached pic link.......
http://forum.opencart.com/download/file.php?id=19156

Post by madimar » Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:49 am

Hi man, I understand your need even if the module was designed supposing that an occasional customer could reach your site without having any sales rep. This is the reason it was left in that way.
Anyway I will check the necessary effort to make the field mandatory and let you know.
Regards,
M

Inviato dal mio HTC Desire HD utilizzando Tapatalk

Post by Doma » Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:05 am

Wondering if someone can help me. I installed this extension and assigned a few sales reps. Now they want to post their link on their facebook account. What would the format be for them to do so?

Post by madimar » Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:02 pm

Hi, sales rep referral links can be built as follow :
<your Web site page url>?slrptrk=<your sales rep tracking code>
M

Inviato dal mio X909 utilizzando Tapatalk

Post by gfadner » Wed May 07, 2014 7:11 am

Is there the ability to assign a subdomain to a rep?

For instance, if my rep is known as "juliec", and my website is www.bwi.com, can she have the subdomain 'juliec.bwi.com'?

Post by madimar » Sun May 11, 2014 9:02 pm

No, sorry.
M

Inviato dal mio X909 utilizzando Tapatalk

Post by Tavaresj » Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:02 pm

I installed, and everything is working... Cool!

But when I go to admin dashboard and look for "sales representatives" under Sales, "text_report_sales_salesrep" is what is listed, instead of "sales representatives". I also am getting something similar under Admin Sales it lists "text_sales rep".

I am new at this, and would really appreciate some help.