Post by Randem » Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 pm

Well most people would want to know the errors in their applications so that they can fix them because they are not aware of the issue. So you believe that I am reporting false issues? It is right there in the code for everyone to see. Instead of being defensive about someone finding an error, you should be a little thank full that they are reporting the errors to you and not other people attempting to discourage people from purchasing your products.

Do you believe that the code I reported is not incorrect? Are error like this supposed to be in the product?
I don't understand your attitude about this. But don't worry I will not report errors to you any more...

BTW: To answer your question. Why do I think the code should be that way?
ANSWER: Because it works and the existing code does not.

NEVER take serious; anyone who gives negative impact statements with no ABSOLUTE proof!
OpenCart Helpful Information * Upgrade 1.5 to 2.1 * Upgrade 2.1 to 2.2
"Why do people NEVER have enough time to do it right but ALWAYS enough time to do it over?"
DO NOT EVER GIVE SOMEONE YOU DON"T KNOW ADMIN ACCESS TO ANYTHING!
I am NOT affiliated with OpenCart

Post by dmonco » Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:59 pm

I didn't check your last pieces of code. But from the first you added there were no errors. You just made some kind of refactoring for your PHP version. And everyone knows refactoring can never finish.

If you post some code and you think it has an error, or incorrect meaning in value or something like that, please argue. Why you think it should be like this? Why you think it has an error? And why you decided to change?

From your posts it gets impression that nothing works and it full of bugs. That is why if you post some code, describe cause and effect.
We take into account all the observations and process fixes in the order queue

Location - Ukraine

Post by daneshh » Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:53 pm

am i the only one who doesn't know how to get or buy this module ?