Post by arvind7421 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:46 pm

Hi all,

Got a problem with "manufacturers".

Everything else works fine except for manufacturers. I can even get to the brands page from the footer>brands but when i click on the brand name.... it shows "page not found"

Pls help.

Post by i2Paq » Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:05 pm

arvind7421 wrote:Hi all,

Got a problem with "manufacturers".

Everything else works fine except for manufacturers. I can even get to the brands page from the footer>brands but when i click on the brand name.... it shows "page not found"

Pls help.
Default theme?

Link to your store?

SEO enabled?

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.

Global Moderator

Location - Winkel - The Netherlands

Post by byens » Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:29 am

Is this version latest and stable version?
Or should I stay with 1.5.4.1 ?

Thank you

Selling Kristik - Jasa Foto Aura - Kapas Vapor - supplier baju anak -

Location - Surabaya

Post by gk005528 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:22 pm

I have a question.
My default currency dollars.
1 Item commodity 10.00USD, I purchased 10 Item 100.00USD.
I go to the euro, 1 Item commodities 7.55EUR, I purchased 10 Item 75.53EUR.
How do I convert currency 10 Item 75.53EUR, correct price 75.50EUR.

Post by huzvak » Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:23 am

Hello.

I have a problem that I am solving already 3 days and I cannot find solution. I upgraded my eshop from version 1.5.1 to 1.5.5.1.

Problem is, that now "module" information is not working. It is not working not only on frontend part but also in admin. When I click to Catalog -> Information I will get and error page 500.

In frontent I have shown in the footer title: Information but nothing else. I tried to look into model, also controller and also template, but I didn't find anything. I also tried to run SQL query from method getInformations() from model catalog/information.php and query normally works.

So I really don't know what is wrong. Can you help me somehow? I want to run it live and change with old version, but without this I cannot ...

Thanks.

Post by ADD Creative » Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:16 pm

If you do a clean install of 1.5.5.1 on wherever you are testing, do you get the same problem?

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member

Location - United Kingdom

Post by JNeuhoff » Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:17 pm

huzvak wrote:When I click to Catalog -> Information I will get and error page 500.
Thanks.
First of all, this forum thread is for reporting bugs, it is not a support thread.

As regards your Internal Server Error 500: There are entries in your server's error_log with more details, ask your webhost for them for the respective time period you experienced this error.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by omahhum » Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:55 am

I have noticed the following on my install 1.5.5.1 Pavo Bike theme:
  • When an order (orederid1) is cancelled by the client, it appears as pending instead of cancelled
  • Neither the client nor the admin gets notified of the cancellation request
  • When the client re-orders the previously cancelled order (orederid1), the items don't get added properly if the had an option; for example: CANCELLED ORDER WAS: item price £35 + option A £100 = total £135 / / / RE-ORDERED ORDER APPEARS AS: item price £35 (x2) = £70
  • Admin doesn't get notified of new order
I'm not sure about all of them, but the 3rd one seems like a bug...

Rob

Post by cwswebdesign » Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:38 am

omahhum wrote:I have noticed the following on my install 1.5.5.1 Pavo Bike theme:
  • When an order (orederid1) is cancelled by the client, it appears as pending instead of cancelled
  • Neither the client nor the admin gets notified of the cancellation request
  • When the client re-orders the previously cancelled order (orederid1), the items don't get added properly if the had an option; for example: CANCELLED ORDER WAS: item price £35 + option A £100 = total £135 / / / RE-ORDERED ORDER APPEARS AS: item price £35 (x2) = £70
  • Admin doesn't get notified of new order
I'm not sure about all of them, but the 3rd one seems like a bug...

Rob
Need to contact your theme developer. It's not a bug with the default OC.

DL

This account is inactive. Look for us under the name 'EvolveWebHosting' and contact us under that username.

Thanks!

Location - USA

Post by jcusters » Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:30 am

I have searched for this issue on this forum, google and on github but I can't find it.

My sold products report shows only a few products (we have sold more different products). The sold quantity of the product is too high. It looks like not all products from the salesorder are visible in the report and the total quantity of the sold products in the sales order is combined into one product. Can you confirm this is a bug in 1.5.5.1?

Regards,
Jeroen

Post by adaml4458 » Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:55 am

I am receiving intermittent emails when a new customer signs up and when an order is placed. please help.

using 1.5.5.1

Post by Yggdrasil » Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:43 pm

Hello,

I am using OpenCart 1.5.5.1.
I do not know if it has been already submitted, but it is not possible the change the parent category of a category. E.g. I have some items in 'Wrench' category, which is the subcategory of 'Tools'. I want to change the parent to 'Equipment', I open the category by clicking on Modify button, on data sheet I change the parent category. Now on the admin panel I can see that the change is done. However, on the site the category remain the same. Any idea, what is the problem?

Post by ADD Creative » Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:48 pm

Works OK for me. Sounds like a browser of server cache issue.

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member

Post by Yggdrasil » Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:06 am

I tried to open it in incognito mode, still in the old one. On the admin panel, it appears in the correct place. I don't know about server cache, but the changes were made 3 days ago...

Post by ADD Creative » Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:31 am

Try clearing the OpenCart cache in system/cache. Although I don't think 1.5.5 caches categories. The categories aren't hard coded in the theme are they?

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member

Post by Yggdrasil » Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:55 am

Hello,

I've just deleted the system cache (system/cache folder), and the result is the same :( When I enable/disable a category, it immediately appears/disappears, but I am not able to change the parent category. I am using the standard theme.

Post by Yggdrasil » Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:42 pm

I updated OpenCart to 1.5.6, still the same. Checked the categories in mySQL, parent_id set in oc_category table to the correct one (42), but when I check it on the page, my category is still in category 43. ???

Post by butte » Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:02 am

"OpenCart 1.5.5 Bug Thread" itself has not "updated OpenCart to 1.5.6" . . .

Use phpMyAdmin or another means to search the database itself for the strings " '42' " and " '43' " [both edited to correct,see below] (but ignore the here grammatical outer double-quotes), and expect to spend a while at it, foreshortened by what you will immediately notice about the syntax. If you need to use the exactly correct backtick font, swipe and paste it from database into search box, the setup may or may not be really-really insanely fussy about that little detail.
Last edited by butte on Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Guru Member

Post by Yggdrasil » Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:30 am

butte wrote:"OpenCart 1.5.5 Bug Thread" itself has not "updated OpenCart to 1.5.6" . . .

Use phpMyAdmin or another means to search the database itself for the strings " '62' " and " '63' " (but ignore the here grammatical outer double-quotes), and expect to spend a while at it, foreshortened by what you will immediately notice about the syntax. If you need to use the exactly correct backtick font, swipe and paste it from database into search box, the setup may or may not be really-really insanely fussy about that little detail.
As I wrote before, I checked it inside the database, there it is OK. I guess you meant '42' and '43'. No result for those in the database.

Post by butte » Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:57 am

Thank you for catching that, they're now edited so as not to confuse anyone reading downward. Yes, 40s not 60s.

IF the two 40s are not in database, then it is finding the wrong one somewhere else. HOWEVER, those are IDs for the (sub)categories that are before us, so both numbers are in the database or the thing would not even work well enough even to display what you are concerned over here. The reason for the ticks around the two numbers is to prevent search for them from stopping on each and every instance among probably hundreds of 42s and 43s in the database.

Guru Member