Post by ADD Creative » Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:06 pm

I too maintain bug fixed versions for my own use for 1.5.2, 1.5.3 and 1.5.4. I've not had need to use 1.5.5 yet, but may have a project in the near future, so will likely being doing the same. Maybe we need come up with a 1.5.5.2 community version.

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member

Location - United Kingdom

Post by SelfMan » Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:29 am

@JNeuhoff
+1 from me

Post by madimar » Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:57 pm

Great idea!

M

Sent from my DesireHD.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
My last mods: Partita IVA e CF | Pro EU VAT Number | Sales Agents | Pricelist Pro
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Post by RadicalDad » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:36 pm

JNeuhoff wrote:
tomsworkshop wrote:no font and font size for product edit ? ???
can't minimize after pressing the maximize button, i'm using firefox v19.0
Already fixed by Daniel, see https://github.com/opencart/opencart/issues/405
That link doesn't seem to relate to this problem. Even if it did, there is no indication of where the code exists that fixes the problem. As near as I can tell, the problem with failure to minimize (and then no way to save your work) is NOT FIXED.

OpenCart 1.5.5.1
http://www.alephboard.com

Location - Portland, OR. USA

Post by pjneese » Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:35 am

Store names with HTML encoded characters are not properly decoded before email sends

If the Stores name is "J&J" it is stored in the DB as "J&J" and thus appears as such in the email from field.
It is decoded properly in other places hover.

affiliate.php, return.php, voucher.php, customer.php and forgotten.php are a few of the affected files.

Currently is:
$mail->setSender($this->config->get('config_name'));

Should be:
$mail->setSender(html_entity_decode($this->config->get('config_name')));

Thank you for your hard work.

Post by hillfish » Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:49 am

RadicalDad wrote:
JNeuhoff wrote:
tomsworkshop wrote:no font and font size for product edit ? ???
can't minimize after pressing the maximize button, i'm using firefox v19.0
Already fixed by Daniel, see https://github.com/opencart/opencart/issues/405
That link doesn't seem to relate to this problem. Even if it did, there is no indication of where the code exists that fixes the problem. As near as I can tell, the problem with failure to minimize (and then no way to save your work) is NOT FIXED.
Yup I agree - I found several 'patches' for this problem on the forum but they just make the entire description field vanish (ckeditor included !). So ... still no font size / colour / minimize - this bug is not solved at all. (1551 default black)

Post by Daniel » Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:41 pm

it has been fixed because its working on my version. everything to fix it was committed. try ctrl f5 or empty your browsers cache

OpenCart®
Project Owner & Developer.

Administrator

Post by SelfMan » Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:01 am

I'll hep whenever I can.

Post by rph » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:12 pm

The more the merrier! I'm finishing up the announcement now. I'll post a link here when the thread is up and we can move discussion there.

-Ryan

rph
Expert Member

Location - Lincoln, Nebraska

Post by i2Paq » Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:14 pm

rph wrote:The more the merrier! I'm finishing up the announcement now. I'll post a link here when the thread is up and we can move discussion there.
OK, can't wait to start!

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.

Global Moderator

Location - Winkel - The Netherlands

Post by bwingwing » Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:49 pm

rph wrote:The more the merrier! I'm finishing up the announcement now. I'll post a link here when the thread is up and we can move discussion there.
Thank you so much!! I am looking forward to starting time!! I just couldn't figure it out all the fixes in the GitHub in which the fixes are really for v1.5.5.1 or for master.

Post by garuda » Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:36 am

New bug filed, "OC1551 Filemanager hangs for first call on page", http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php?f=161&t=104878.
Completely clean install of 1.5.5.1. Linux hosted. All directories 755 permissions.

Filemanager loads, then hangs up without any images listed - but only fails for the FIRST javascript call to "image_upload" on the page. Works just fine anywhere the javascript function to open the file manager is called after that on the page.

For example, it will fail on Catalog->Products->edit-product for the "Image" field on the Data tab, but works fine for all the additional images under the "Image" tab. Likewise, it fails on System->Settings->edit-store for the "Store Logo" field on the "Image" tab, but works fine for the Icon field right below it! Furthermore, it fails on all other admin pages for the first call to the "image_upload" javascript function (Catalog, Manufacturers, etc.).

This must be a 1.5.5 issue, because it does not exist on a clean install of 1.5.4.1 on the same server with same permissions.

Post by butte » Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:14 am

Good software takes time, the new one will be here when it's here. Meanwhile, many of us would probably be happy with both the Bentley and the Rolls versions of the already best.

Guru Member

Post by TiaID » Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:27 am

When I make an oder I get this in my error log:

Error: Table 'customer_ip_blacklist' doesn't exist<br />Error No: 1146<br />SELECT * FROM `customer_ip_blacklist` WHERE ip = 'MY IP' in /public_html/system/database/mysql.php on line 50

I have done a clean instal of 1.5.5.1 so it was no upgrade.

Post by ADD Creative » Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:44 pm

There is no reference to 'customer_ip_blacklist' in the 1.5.5.1 code. Try downloading again and make sure you extract to a clean directory and don't install any extensions.

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member

Post by TiaID » Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:21 am

solved the issue with creating the exact same table as customer_ban_ip but then offcourse with the name customer_Ip_blacklist

Post by TiaID » Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:57 am

Now I do get the error :

PHP Notice: Use of undefined constant HTTP_IMAGE - assumed 'HTTP_IMAGE' in /public_html/catalog/model/checkout/order.php on line 285

And the line is :

$template->data['logo'] = HTTP_IMAGE . $this->config->get('config_logo');

Post by ADD Creative » Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:30 pm

That's not in 1.5.5.1 you seem to have a mix of files from different versions. Re-download and to a clean install.

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member

Post by JeffroDH » Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:47 am

Not sure if this is a bug or not: The behavior for the 'free shipping' option in the coupon code is a little strange. It simply removes the cost of any shipping option the customer chooses, so that the customer is able to choose a $30 shipping option on a $10 order and get it for free. Strange and undesirable behavior.

How it should work: When the 'free shipping' option is checked for a coupon code and the code is used, the Free Shipping module should be enabled so that the customer has the option to choose free shipping or to pay for an expedited shipping method. In a perfect world, there would also be an option to hide a particular shipping method (say USPS first-class package when you normally offer first-class, priority and expedited) so that the customer doesn't pay for the shipping method you were going to use for the 'free shipping' option anyhow.

Also, when I insert a coupon code with a 95% or 100% discount, it doesn't work. I've checked the dates and set uses to unlimited, and it just doesn't work. (Probably not too critical for production, but handy for testing.)

I'm brand new to OC, just migrated from osCommerce. Have to say, this environment has everything I wanted. Really impressed so far.

Post by JeffroDH » Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:20 pm

Also, when I insert a coupon code with a 95% or 100% discount, it doesn't work. I've checked the dates and set uses to unlimited, and it just doesn't work. (Probably not too critical for production, but handy for testing.)
Nevermind that. Took a minute to realize I was reading Euro date format, and got it sorted. Apologies for crapping up my post with that. :-\